Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa – Rolling Papers (Anticipation Thread)  (Read 502 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Wiz Khalifa – Rolling Papers (Anticipation Thread)
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »
This guys buzz is reaching Drake dimensions

Stop lol. It's not in the same universe.

Hate to be the party pooper for this "anticipation" thread, but why are we hyped up for what WILL BE an average album?

Dude had a major single that still gets played every hour on the hour, props to him. He's going to ride that, make you buy his album & then I'll see you in here the second after it leaks listening to you guys bitch about it. Outside of a few songs, he really hasn't impressed me. His music is cool to listen to. If you're in the right mood, you can get through it. Otherwise, I think he can be pretty boring at times. & if he doesn't have the right direction in a production sense, it'll be intolerable.

Getting back to Drake, at least his intro mixtape to the game had some really dope songs. "This Plane" has an ill vibe to it & I love the beat, but overall as a song..it's whatever. Got old fast. I personally think his album will be the same way.

With that being said, "Black & Yellow" is my ringtone. ;D

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »
worst is i only started checkin for dude again once "that good" with snoop dropped...i found a few things i like and now im curious bout this album...yet i cant fucking stand black and yellow, one of the wrost things ive ever heard...

jeanmiche777

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 06:46:49 PM »
This guys buzz is reaching Drake dimensions, but I've yet to hear a really dope track or cameo from him, and I've heard him quite a few times..

Suggestions?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKWFvbgkWls?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=fr_FR" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PKWFvbgkWls?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=fr_FR</a>

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »
i cant wait for this sheeeit.

whens it leaking? maybe this weekend?

Tekniec

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »
i cant wait for this sheeeit.

whens it leaking? maybe this weekend?

most likely next week

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »
I'm not a fan but I like that he has limited features
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 09:25:47 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »
This guys buzz is reaching Drake dimensions

Stop lol. It's not in the same universe.

Hate to be the party pooper for this "anticipation" thread, but why are we hyped up for what WILL BE an average album?

Dude had a major single that still gets played every hour on the hour, props to him. He's going to ride that, make you buy his album & then I'll see you in here the second after it leaks listening to you guys bitch about it. Outside of a few songs, he really hasn't impressed me. His music is cool to listen to. If you're in the right mood, you can get through it. Otherwise, I think he can be pretty boring at times. & if he doesn't have the right direction in a production sense, it'll be intolerable.

Getting back to Drake, at least his intro mixtape to the game had some really dope songs. "This Plane" has an ill vibe to it & I love the beat, but overall as a song..it's whatever. Got old fast. I personally think his album will be the same way.

With that being said, "Black & Yellow" is my ringtone. ;D

Wiz >>> Joey