Author Topic: Doggumentary impressed me and will impress this board. Trust me  (Read 1080 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Doggumentary impressed me and will impress this board. Trust me
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
Today I received my copy of Snoop's last album Doggumentary and I must say that I'm really impressed. The album sounds different and new. Only 4 songs that I can't listen to because it's not my taste (''My Fuckin House'' feat. Young Jeezy & E-40, ''Gangbang Rookie'' feat. Pilot, ''Superman'' feat. Willie Nelson & ''Eyez Closed'' feat. Kanye West & John Legend). I've read that some members over here called this album his best work since Tha Last Meal after hearing some snippets. I won't say that this is true because I really liked Ego Trippin (Maybe because I'm almost 30 years old and can't stand gangsta rap anymore). But this albums deserves a 7/10. But that's my opinion. And great to see Bootsy back with Snoopy! Peace

Snoop still hasn't learned it's ok to cut filler tracks from his albums. If you cut like 4-6 tracks from the majority of his albums, they'd be much better.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 10:10:59 AM »
Don't ask for links in this thread.
I c a million links in this forum and there is about 20 with unreleazed shit on the front page.  Why you doin that? 

Matty

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »
I c a million links in this forum and there is about 20 with unreleazed shit on the front page.  Why you doin that?  

no links or requests for retail albums white dawg :P

and definitely not new releases.

File Sharing
- Some times mp3's are leaked by artists/labels before an albums release.  Sharing these files is generally okay.  However occasionally we may receive requests to remove links.  If an mp3 is posted on the forum before a DUBCNN post of the same mp3, it will be merged with the DUBCNN topic.
- NEVER post full retail albums.
- NEVER request links to albums in the main sections.  This will result in a temporary ban.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 10:22:30 AM »
I c a million links in this forum and there is about 20 with unreleazed shit on the front page.  Why you doin that?  

no links or requests for retail albums white dawg :P

and definitely not new releases.

File Sharing
- Some times mp3's are leaked by artists/labels before an albums release.  Sharing these files is generally okay.  However occasionally we may receive requests to remove links.  If an mp3 is posted on the forum before a DUBCNN post of the same mp3, it will be merged with the DUBCNN topic.
- NEVER post full retail albums.
- NEVER request links to albums in the main sections.  This will result in a temporary ban.

You know damn well the labels aren't approving of this koolo guy's leaks.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
I c Game leakz all the time I bet he doesnt want that shit released shit could ruin his album!  So whats the deal wit dat?  Snoopy is better than the rest?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
I c Game leakz all the time I bet he doesnt want that shit released shit could ruin his album!  So whats the deal wit dat?  Snoopy is better than the rest?

Why you trippin like that? Snitchin bitch.

You should just be glad they dont do more to remove links. They let this shit be a forum for the users.

Lort Laughin

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »
Why you trippin like that? Snitchin bitch.
I aint snichin cuz it ain a secret biatch!  Dont work like that if evryone knows already fool it aint no secret.  Foos actin like they dont download that shit gtfoh i know u try b4 u buy gamestar

HighEyeCue

Elkoizm

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 04:04:08 AM »
Bootsy & Kanye + Snoop? = I'm in.  8)