Author Topic: guess whos bizzack  (Read 573 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: guess whos bizzack
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 01:36:17 PM »
Don't mess with them Asian gangstas, Petey.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 01:39:19 PM »
Don't mess with them Asian gangstas, Petey.

LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 01:55:55 PM »
double posts equal mad as fuck...

look here you cat soup eating fuck, i grew up in and around detroit and chicago...the home of that gang shit you obsess over.

ask your rollin 20 flips about them GDs LKs and VLs, i dont run around here acting like o dogg so now im soft? check the pedigree roony roo.

the truth of it is chinks are lower on the hip hop food chain then honkeys, euros, or any other group you can think of.

we stay laughing at yall.

yea double posting means im mad  ::),  i double post all the time esp in sports section.

lol latin kings and vice lords.  yea, y dont i start alking about crenshaw mafia and florenciax13. lol obsessing? im just telling you bout LA if thats "obessing" with gangbanging than so be it.

yea bro naming big gangs that everyone hears about in movies and tv really give u juice  ::).

and this

the truth of it is chinks are lower on the hip hop food chain then honkeys, euros, or any other group you can think of.

whats with you and relating hip-hop to gangbanging?  im sure it has to do something with you wanting some black cock.

really shows how sheltered u are.

u sure seem to know alot living in the boonies bro, michighan must be poppin. lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »
sir chink alot,

i chose to move out here...i own my house and that bitch is sitting on acres and i can grow and puff my own green and do as i please out here....what you know about that? not a damn thing wiggers and culture vultures glorify hood shit. real cats cant wait to get out the hood. so yes, it is faaaar away from any hood activity and thats how i choose to live.

i out grew that shit when i had kids now its up to me to provide the best atmosphere i can...get rike me roony.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »
damn i didn't know it was cool to be an overt racist like petey

classy bro score for the white man

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 04:14:32 PM »
im not racist...i hate busters and marks of all shades races creeds and colors.

does the a in your name stand for "ate some dogs?"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »
sir chink alot,

i chose to move out here...i own my house and that bitch is sitting on acres and i can grow and puff my own green and do as i please out here....what you know about that? not a damn thing wiggers and culture vultures glorify hood shit. real cats cant wait to get out the hood. so yes, it is faaaar away from any hood activity and thats how i choose to live.

i out grew that shit when i had kids now its up to me to provide the best atmosphere i can...get rike me roony.

why would i want to know bout your house in the middle of no where? lol this foo, u want to get away from hood activity? id bet you were an outcast, a loser thats why u chose to go away from the city. lmao get away form hood activity, u can damn sure live in the city without messing with no gangs u moron. i dont know anyone that grew up in the city that would WILLINGLY go live in some shithole country ass town.  LOL ID bet your ass got jacked left to right, like most white boys that try to slang do.

? not a damn thing wiggers and culture vultures glorify hood shit. real cats cant wait to get out the hood.

your a pretty funny dude. i just tell my story, and you say its unbelievable that "chinks" cant stand their own ground. saying only "blacks" are capable of doing "hood" shit.

so is criminal activity so hard to do that only certain (blacks) can commit it? talk about beying hypocritical, u act like gangbangin needs a college degree. i havnt glorified anything, but u thinking that im "asian" and that it discredits me proves u need to go out more.

kinda hilarious actually, being white n "slangin" or growing or wtvr ur fatass does, u'd be the easiest target unless ur a wood or a skin. lol lil 15 yr old asians, eses, and niggas would be pullin a jack move on your pussy ass

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2011, 04:55:02 PM »

your powers of deduction supersedes you but not umm no

lay off calling people the most racially derogatory slurs tied to their ethnicity then if you aren't racist... other jokes work fine

would you like people calling you a cracker ass cracker every other word? its not funny or smart its actually kinda sad

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »

your powers of deduction supersedes you but not umm no

lay off calling people the most racially derogatory slurs tied to their ethnicity then if you aren't racist... other jokes work fine

would you like people calling you a cracker ass cracker every other word? its not funny or smart its actually kinda sad

motherfucker this aint the rainbow coalition forum...if ur looking for peace and harmony take your ass to the miley cyrus forum or some shit lol

thats how it goes in the gspot, if you cant take the heat...

ive been called all kinds of  wetbacks spics and crackers since i been here but you gotta be a soft motherfucker to get vexed at ppls online opinions