Author Topic: Twitter's reaction to Nate's passing  (Read 3101 times)

terrymak

Re: Twitter's reaction to Nate's passing
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2011, 11:34:39 AM »
So I guess because a couple people he works with speak highly it cancels out everything else said over the course of 20 years?
It's more than a couple people. The bottom line is Nate Dogg himself has never had anything but positive things to say. It's one thing if you want to say Dr. Dre is a piece of shit because he didn't hire Sam Sneed on Aftermath or one of these other things but you're more or less saying Nate Dogg died because Dre didn't visit him in the hospital when nobody has ever even said that to be the case. And you are interpreting tweets, buddy. The name "Dr. Dre" was never mentioned by Warren, Slim Da Mobster, or any of these other artists talking about Nate. When you hear someone talk about "people in the industry" and treat that as confirmation of the name Dr. Dre then you're making a giant jump.

I don't cancel out the negative comments just because I read a few positive comments but I always try to look at the bigger picture. I'm not say everything that Dre does is all gravy.  I'm not his publicist or one of his homeboys. I just think it's a bit low to put the blame of what happened to Nate on his shoulders. Especially when you got no facts to go on. There's a lot of shady shit said about Suge Knight but I'm not throwing no assumptions against him. I'm not gonna say Snoop caused Nate's depression and use some shit with Tray Deee or one of these other guys as an example. I'm just against villafying dudes for no good reason.
Seems like your whole life is about proving a point.. Some peoples kids..  :banana_trippin:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:38:56 AM by terrymak »

Lucifuge

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2011, 11:38:13 AM »
I blame snoop more...lame as n**az  ??? ???

shut up you know nothing about it

I dont. People sayimg, only Warren wisit him. one wisit in 4 years aint mean shit.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Will_B

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
Nate did an interview in 2001 where he spoke about problems with depression. At times going to a 'dark place' and not wanting to talk to anyone outside apart from his mother. I just hope he didn't spend his last moments in that place.. :-\

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2011, 12:20:20 PM »
Nate did an interview in 2001 where he spoke about problems with depression. At times going to a 'dark place' and not wanting to talk to anyone outside apart from his mother. I just hope he didn't spend his last moments in that place.. :-\

Yeah, that's not a nice thought.. :-\

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

how can you say that?!! and I wouldnt Blame Snoop since he been around and he is kinda in the same situation with his own daughter

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »
LOL @ all these fake people on twitter now.

I wish they all got cancer and nobody showed up to support and show love.

#fuckemwitanaidsdick

Lunatic

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2011, 01:45:08 PM »

how can you say that?!! and I wouldnt Blame Snoop since he been around and he is kinda in the same situation with his own daughter
What's up with Snoop's daughter?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lucifuge

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »
“Nate’s voice in music will never be replaced. He helped create the blueprint for West Coast hip-hop, and I was one of the lucky people who had the privilege to work with him and the honor to have him as a friend. Nate will be sorely missed. My condolences and prayers go out to his family and loved ones.” Eminem

Its sad days for real...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Quadruple OG

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2011, 04:23:06 PM »
Anyone else surprised Dre hasn't released any statement about his passing? Figured a publicist of his would have released something.

Okka

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2011, 04:30:12 PM »

You got a link for that interview?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2011, 05:48:09 PM »
This tweet by Slim The Mobster is the saddest to me, when he said Nate gave up:

"I feel like he wasnt being getting real homie love... More then that i think it was getting to him... 
Yea... Cuz been fucked up... But his doctor said he had a chance... I think he gave up... They said his recovery was up to him"
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2011, 07:10:16 PM »

What's up with Snoop's daughter?

She got Lupus, Boss Lady and Snoop even raised a fuondation against that decease now.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »
Seems like your whole life is about proving a point.. Some peoples kids..  :banana_trippin:
If that's the case, it seems like you saved me the time by doing it for me.

Zestways

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2011, 12:22:54 AM »
Damn, this is so sad.  :(

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2011, 01:05:48 AM »

I think that you don't have a fucking clue about the snoop's situation with his daughter, STFU.