Author Topic: Anybody Heard Warren G response towards Nate Dogg?  (Read 1782 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Anybody Heard Warren G response towards Nate Dogg?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 12:22:23 PM »
Warren keeps it real ... he visited him and behaved as a true friend ... it's easy to tweet now that Nate is dead ... the question is where all these "friends" were when Nate needed them ? That's the perfect example of what I hate in today's world : so many hypocrit and fake people

its called "jumping on the wagon at its finest" homie, the way everyone just fakes it & wants to be popular tellin all their friends that they tweeted an RIP for nate dogg its disgusting...god dont like ugly   

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »
I can honestly say that im surprised about the reaction of nates death. Sooooooo many people knew who he is. And im in kansas city!

Yeah, now that I think about it, it surprised me too how it was all different types of people that I talked to about Nate Dogg, regarding the fact that he never really was a headline artist. But to us he's Nate Dogg. Damn.

same here in france. i was surprised at first but it makes sense. most people don't know nate like us westcoast fans do. yet they still remember him for Regulate and The Next Episode, which are some of the most popular songs of the 1990's that are still played like crazy all over the world nowadays. but even the big radios are playing his songs here (that they never ever played in the past), even other songs where they think it's him. like they played Can't Go Wrong and said it was Nate singing, smh.

sofdark

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 01:15:48 PM »
If u notice, it's always the fairweather friends that make the most noise when this type of stuff happen. Your closest homeboy will be with your wife, parents, children to keep them calm and to provide help if necessary. Warren's probably in a position where he has to get himself straight and handle business with funeral and etc.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 01:32:02 PM »
I can honestly say that im surprised about the reaction of nates death. Sooooooo many people knew who he is. And im in kansas city!

Yeah, now that I think about it, it surprised me too how it was all different types of people that I talked to about Nate Dogg, regarding the fact that he never really was a headline artist. But to us he's Nate Dogg. Damn.

Im hella surprised too. people in Denmark even mentioning it. the different e-news outlets as well..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 01:36:54 PM »
Warren keeps it real ... he visited him and behaved as a true friend ... it's easy to tweet now that Nate is dead ... the question is where all these "friends" were when Nate needed them ? That's the perfect example of what I hate in today's world : so many hypocrit and fake people

its called "jumping on the wagon at its finest" homie, the way everyone just fakes it & wants to be popular tellin all their friends that they tweeted an RIP for nate dogg its disgusting...god dont like ugly   

stfu. I see you doing the same thing. What good is saying rip on dubcc? Where were you when Nate needed you? Its the same shit as some celebrity tweet. You ain't gotta have a close relationship with the man to tell him rip.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
Honestly though, I don't really have an issue with west coast artists like Snoop, Quik, Kurupt, Daz, Knoc, etc. "tweeting" about it because they worked with Nate closely and spent A LOT of time with him. Of course his loss bothers them. But if some of those guys never visited him, that's messed up.

The LBC article said Snoop & Warren would call his room and Nate would laugh/cry as he heard them speaking.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »

stfu. I see you doing the same thing. What good is saying rip on dubcc? Where were you when Nate needed you? Its the same shit as some celebrity tweet. You ain't gotta have a close relationship with the man to tell him rip.

i know right? this shit is turning into a eurofied wigger fest of who loved nate the most who was hip to nates music the longest...fuck all you crab ass wiggers acting like that.
acting like your condolences mean more then the next mans because you liked his music alot.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
some wiggers on a forum are the last people to be deciding who's Nate's real friends were. You didn't know him on a personal level. You don't know who visited him in the hospital. You don't know the relationship he had with other artists. You aren't special. So stop speculating. Its pointless and just stupid at this point.

papa-smurf

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 02:52:22 PM »
i know snoop got luv 4 nate but it seem like warren was the only one really holding nate dogg.it seem like he was the only one reaching 4 help & etc

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 02:53:35 PM »
some wiggers on a forum are the last people to be deciding who's Nate's real friends were. You didn't know him on a personal level. You don't know who visited him in the hospital. You don't know the relationship he had with other artists. You aren't special. So stop speculating. Its pointless and just stupid at this point.

Raphael

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 02:56:36 PM »
You sure do like quoting yourself.

thugged out

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 02:57:08 PM »
Im suprised by the love nate is getn to i thought that these drake loving rap fans wouldnt show love.nate is a trending topic on twitter for the 2nd day now even will smith tweeted bout him and they been bumpin him on the radio alot.glad to know im not going thru this alone i got all the nate fans wit me and we gon all rep him.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 03:12:46 PM »

Lmao, U Mad?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 03:15:24 PM »

i know right? this shit is turning into a eurofied wigger fest of who loved nate the most who was hip to nates music the longest...fuck all you crab ass wiggers acting like that.
acting like your condolences mean more then the next mans because you liked his music alot.

aint nothing euro about me homie, i grew up in cali when all that shyt was going down so i suggest u n ur booty patna spice bitch keep listening to them willie nelson records or watever u listen 2

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 05:30:40 PM »
It seems that Warren G stayed with him till the end, his true friend...

word. Props to g-dub for being a genuine dude
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"