Author Topic: WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE EXCLUSIVE - 213 Live in Las Vegas, BET Access Granted, 2005  (Read 329 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Great. We definitely need the whole show! Imma cop the audio of the show, no hard copies I guess ?

I doubt it, unfortunately! DVD would be even better!

Okka

Damn, they performin' "Friends" over Pac's "Troublesome". Dope footage.

The chorus to 213's Friends borrows from Whodini's Friends which was sampled for Troublesome.

edit: sounds like they're performing using the instrumental to Friends to me.

I'm listenin to "Friends" right now and the beat they usin' while they live ain't the same beat. Listen to Tupac's "Troublesome '96" and the bass on it and then listen to the beat they usin' live. I'm allmost 100% sure it's the beat of "Troublesome '96".

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The chorus to 213's Friends borrows from Whodini's Friends which was sampled for Troublesome.

I'm listenin to "Friends" right now and the beat they usin' while they live ain't the same beat. Listen to Tupac's "Troublesome '96" and the bass on it and then listen to the beat they usin' live. I'm allmost 100% sure it's the beat of "Troublesome '96".

i think you may be confused. i'm talking about Friends by Whodini:

the songs bassline is sampled for Troublesome 96, and used as the chorus for 213's Friends. take a listen, you will probably agree with me.

edit: snoop is rapping Whodini's lyrics. case closed?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 07:38:44 AM by es-jay »

Okka

the songs bassline is sampled for Troublesome 96, and used as the chorus for 213's Friends. take a listen, you will probably agree with me.

Hahah, yeah you're right. I thought you said they peformin over Nate Dogg's "Friends" instrumental. Yeah you are right, they are usin' that Whodini beat. Thanks for linkin it, never heard this. Has anybody else sampled this beat too?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hahah, yeah you're right. I thought you said they peformin over Nate Dogg's "Friends" instrumental. Yeah you are right, they are usin' that Whodini beat. Thanks for linkin it, never heard this. Has anybody else sampled this beat too?

a few: Nas - If I Ruled The World, Dr. Dre - A Nigga Wit A Gun.