Author Topic: Koolo as Bishop Lamont?  (Read 936 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Koolo as Bishop Lamont?
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:59 PM »
and @Jimmy H: no songs did not leak when Bishop was aftermath?
You sure about that? Wasn't Bishop there during the T.I. Detox leaks and the rough cut of "Crack A Bottle" with Em doing Dre's vocals? I specifically remember an interview with Bishop where he said whoever doing it would get their ass beat if he ever got found out.

oh snap thats right. I was just thinkin of this round of Detox leaks. back when INAD/Kush leaked till now.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 03:50:36 PM »
The big thing is Bishop is a rapper. He has nothing to gain from leaking people's songs and everything to lose. It makes for a good story but I don't buy it. Someone that leaks songs like that probably doesn't rap. I tend to feel anyone that is actually a good enough artist to be over at Aftermath would never violate fellow artists by leaking their tracks out. Bishop is somebody who was trying to get his situation together over there so he would more than likely empathize with other younger cats trying to get their break and wouldn't be looking to derail what they have going. Fans or Internet folks tend to have a little less of that. They want a new Detox song, unfinished or not, they'll download, dispose of it, and be done with it. They don't give two shits about the work involved. Just my two cents.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »
Koolo is DEFINATELY not Bishop Lamont. Koolo is a fucking cocky fag, and Bishop Lamont is cool as fuck.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 05:36:14 PM »
well for all we know it could be B.Lamont, but at the end of the day, who cares really. lets just enjoy the leaks, or you all can continue to speculate even further, wasting time & energy.
i'd like to think that Koolo is from the middle-east, it makes for a better story, lol! ;D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »
Koolo is DEFINATELY not Bishop Lamont. Koolo is a fucking cocky fag, and Bishop Lamont is cool as fuck.

For real he comes off as a complete tool, first he was "for the people" then he abuses pretty much anyone who talks against him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »
Bishop was a cocky fag too lol

Koolo = bishop
Jgunz (or whatever that dudes name is that's arguing with slim da mobster) = the game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hittman2001

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »
this dude apparently is gonna stop leaking songs now....makes me laugh.  Wonder if his source got caught or he got a little talking to

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 01:24:11 AM »
this dude apparently is gonna stop leaking songs now....makes me laugh.  Wonder if his source got caught or he got a little talking to
he's probably bullshitting

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2011, 01:25:28 AM »

as soon as he stops leaking songs the internet is going to forget about him