Author Topic: Crooked i must got some fucked up feedback about his ep.he seem mad at critics  (Read 1064 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Don't really check his solo stuff. His weekly freestyles were amazing.
I just hope he comes through on Slaughterhouse (which he will so I ain't bothered)

thats how I feel about Buddens and Ortiz

granted I do like some of their solo shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

i like crooked a lot but...

"if yall dont like my album dont buy it"

what album?

OG Hack Wilson

what album?

Hoodstar
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

what album?

Hoodstar

and i didn't

Jimmy H.

Always felt Crook should drop something along the lines of 50 Cent's "Guess Who's Back" or Saigon's "Warning Shots". A retail mixtape with classic and unreleased stuff from the last decade. Catch the new fans up to speed and give the others something to tide them over until the album drops.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Always felt Crook should drop something along the lines of 50 Cent's "Guess Who's Back" or Saigon's "Warning Shots". A retail mixtape with classic and unreleased stuff from the last decade. Catch the new fans up to speed and give the others something to tide them over until the album drops.
His planned version of hip hop weekly for retail would have been dope

Portugoal

what album?

Hoodstar

That's the only Crooked I album out and he didn't even support it.

OG Hack Wilson

what album?

Hoodstar

I've got enough Crooked I music to make 5-6 albums plus hundreds of freestyles

if he never drops an album in his entire life I'll still be happy since 99% of it was free

love33

what album?

Hoodstar

It still counts because it's an offical Death Row release so it doesn't even matter what he thinks.  Crooked without Suge is like Kobe with no Phil Jackson..completely lost.  He needs Suge to coach him up that was his best period of music and even Suge thought he was capable of doing better.

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol he can't sell other people's hit beats

OG Hack Wilson

what album?

Hoodstar

It still counts because it's an offical Death Row release so it doesn't even matter what he thinks.  Crooked without Suge is like Kobe with no Phil Jackson..completely lost.  He needs Suge to coach him up that was his best period of music and even Suge thought he was capable of doing better.

lmao Suge is the reason Say Hi and Untouchable never dropped

love33

what album?

Hoodstar

lmao Suge is the reason Say Hi and Untouchable never dropped

Yeah you're right because Suge said in an interview with The Source after Crook was gone that there's a difference between a battle rapper and making an actual song.  So even though that was Crook's best music during Death Row, it wasn't up to Suge's standards -- you gotta understand Suge's standards are "All Eyez On Me" so while it might've been a platinum album it wouldn't have done the 3 million plus he was lookin for.  But I agree he should've just released it I mean he paid for Jadakiss, Juvenile, Too Short, Dru Hill, Ja Rule, and a grip of others to be on it plus Eastwood and the other Row artists were on it, he should've just released that shit.  But Crook is def lost without a good coach, maybe he will find that in Eminem (or maybe not considering Eminem's artist like Trick Trick and D12 haven't been nothin special)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

lol he can't sell other people's hit beats

The beats would have been original

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Love33 might be the dumbest person I've ever come across

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crooked is nothing more then a freestyle bum rapper, glad he starting to know his role