Author Topic: Crooked i must got some fucked up feedback about his ep.he seem mad at critics  (Read 1062 times)

EFFeX

Love33 might be the dumbest person I've ever come across

Pretty much.

Mietek23

crooked is nothing more then a freestyle bum rapper, glad he starting to know his role

Go listen to "Pronto" you fuckin' groupie.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
crooked is nothing more then a freestyle bum rapper, glad he starting to know his role

go watch wrestling

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
thats not the crooked i i became a fan of & not the crooked i i will ever become a fan of.

this.

Fuck Crooked I, Ive been a fan for years, but this dumbass is acting like he doesn't want fans. How, with a history of having albums cancelled like him, do you say to your loyal fans youre gonna release an album, then push it back, and sell em a 2 new track EP instead??? That has to be the WORST marketing move ever. Especially since those 2 tracks are probably gonna be on the album too. Not to mention the quality of the tracks, how do you go from YBV2 to this wack shit? Everyday sounds like he wasnt even trying. Yet thats gonna be a single??  smfh.

Slaughterhouse is still cool, but Crooked, Im downloading your shit lol, youre not getting a penny from me. Also, gtfo with saying cob this n that on EVERY single track, that shit is alright for freestyles, but not on LP/EP's, gets annoying real fast. Just do your verses and stfu.

OG Hack Wilson

Love33 might be the dumbest person I've ever come across

let me introduce you to Elano
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Anonymous.

• 'G'
thats not the crooked i i became a fan of & not the crooked i i will ever become a fan of.

gtfo with saying cob this n that on EVERY single track, that shit is alright for freestyles, but not on LP/EP's, gets annoying real fast. Just do your verses and stfu.

I agree
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
if you took all of the best tracks from his EPs and all of the "singles" he put out, you can make a pretty dope playlist that sounds like an album  8)

yes an album woth in the time frame of 17 years.....wow

Mietek23

go watch wrestling

and who the fuck are you to interrupt faggot?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

go watch wrestling

feelings got hurt  :'( big poppa chump get the fuck out of here

Mietek23

go watch wrestling

feelings got hurt  :'( big poppa chump get the fuck out of here

Shut up white trash

OG Hack Wilson

Kmacc is canadian white trash too

hey Kmacc do you live in an igloo??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
white trash lol im half spic half porkchop  ::) you tell me who is the white trash faggots. do they got igloos in maine crack your retarded

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!

this.

Fuck Crooked I, Ive been a fan for years, but this dumbass is acting like he doesn't want fans. How, with a history of having albums cancelled like him, do you say to your loyal fans youre gonna release an album, then push it back, and sell em a 2 new track EP instead??? That has to be the WORST marketing move ever. Especially since those 2 tracks are probably gonna be on the album too. Not to mention the quality of the tracks, how do you go from YBV2 to this wack shit? Everyday sounds like he wasnt even trying. Yet thats gonna be a single??  smfh.

Slaughterhouse is still cool, but Crooked, Im downloading your shit lol, youre not getting a penny from me. Also, gtfo with saying cob this n that on EVERY single track, that shit is alright for freestyles, but not on LP/EP's, gets annoying real fast. Just do your verses and stfu.

This
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"