Author Topic: Dubcnn: Remembering Nate Dogg #4: Frank Nitty Speaks  (Read 702 times)

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dubcnn: Remembering Nate Dogg #4: Frank Nitty Speaks
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 03:28:30 AM »
yea im tha one with tha VOICE.....lol........ive heard about Frank N Dank, but naw we two completly diffrent souls.........and J Dilla is tha shit!............tha tribute is dope azz fuck, im see what i can do to get that released so tha people can enjoy a real tribute from his fellow LBC natives........
nice post. lookin fowad to the LBC Cew-tribute.
rip nate..

oh yeah, BadAzz/Leaders Of The New School right?
ur the guy wit "that" voice?

i used to confuse you wit Frank Nitt, from Frank 'N Dank (J Dillas homies)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 03:29:48 AM »
nice series.

this just shows that nate wasn't just a hook singer 8)

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 03:38:57 AM »
perfect way to put it homie.........
nice series.

this just shows that nate wasn't just a hook singer 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 04:47:47 AM »
cool,
"nexx level of game", the compilation in your sig.
dropped yet?

you got Lady Of Rage on there!!  8)  8)

bytheway,
how many Nate Dogg-featues did u hook up?
is there alot of unheard Nate-stuff?
i know Nate did some songs wit rappers from the Chicano-scene..
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 06:11:34 AM by Michael Madsen »

jaytee

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 06:32:17 AM »
I'm definitely loving this series.   It's good to hear/read about the positive things that Nate was doing when he was still here that I previously didn't know about.   I'm typically interested in the person (man behind the music) in addition to the music, rather than just the music.   So often we don't get too much of a glimpse into the real person, we get the character or persona that is being pushed to the public.  Nate Dogg already means a lot to so many for what he's given us for 15+ years musically, but it's great to get a deeper understanding of who Nathaniel was and is.  It's a shame that usually doesn't happen until someone dies.  

Like Frank said, he's sad that he's gone, but happy that he is in a better place and no longer in any pain.  That's what has been on my mind.  I prayed for Nate pretty much daily from when I first heard about the 2nd stroke until his passing.  The fact that he is at peace and no longer in the condition that he was in gives me peace of mind.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 07:07:35 AM »
that was a very good read, thank you! i always felt like he had something in him that the music industry wouldn't put out and which don't belong to any ordinary rap album. I would have loved to see him do a serious record on his own just with very few rap features, rather some butch cassidy, bo roc, stevie wonder or bobby womack type of guys.

It was really nice to actually get an insight on one of my favourite artists from someone who really knew him.

And I'd like to support the question Michael Madsen posted
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 11:47:16 AM »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »
Wow, it's probably hard to find someone with the integrity of Nate in the rap game, or even music industry. Very good read, but it makes his passing even more sad..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 03:29:07 PM »
I'm definitely loving this series.   It's good to hear/read about the positive things that Nate was doing when he was still here that I previously didn't know about.   I'm typically interested in the person (man behind the music) in addition to the music, rather than just the music.   So often we don't get too much of a glimpse into the real person, we get the character or persona that is being pushed to the public.  Nate Dogg already means a lot to so many for what he's given us for 15+ years musically, but it's great to get a deeper understanding of who Nathaniel was and is.  It's a shame that usually doesn't happen until someone dies.  

Too true, just glad that we can run this series to give some real people the chance to speak openly

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »
Thanks Dubcnn for bringin us the 'Remembering Nate Dogg' series! And thanks to people who spoke on Nate, sharing their memories with us! It showed people how great man Nate really was. A true influence.

Biggest props go to Nate, for being such a great person!

I had problems lately, my head was in a mess. But the memories of Nate helped me a lot. Its a great thing. I feel great right now, thanks to Nate!

Rest in peace.