Author Topic: Is "lollipop" the biggest track of Soopafly's career?  (Read 620 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Is "lollipop" the biggest track of Soopafly's career?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 01:57:44 PM »
Wtf kinda question is this seriously????

Go look at soundscan or something fuck this is why i hardly come on this website too many dumbasz threads.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 04:46:12 PM »
I would say Out the Moon off the Gridloc'd OST.  Didn't that OST go several times platinum?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 05:00:05 PM »
the nigga never been on even a moderately big track period. Stupid thread.

NoobCake

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »
No, lollipop is not even close to his best song....As far as his"hits" go (meaning getting radio/video play), i'd say I Don't Hang, Like It Or Not, Loosen Control and Put The Monkey In It.  I've heard all those on the radio before back in the day.  Loosen Control was the song that made Snoop sit up and realize Soopafly's way better than him.  It's because of that song that Snoop cancelled Fly's album "Big Willie Dynamite" off Doggystyle Records, because after they shot the video, everyone was talking about how great Soopafly was and Snoop got no praise at all.  Also, most of his songs don't get radio play because of the subject matter, which is mainly about checking bitches and smacking them around.  Even though we all love to do it, for some reason, radio stations won't play that type of stuff because people will get all upset about it.  These CEOs at MTV are like "we don't support that type of gangsta rap and treating women badly" but then they go home and catch their wife with another man and they they have to burn rubber on that hoe and make her sleep in the backyard...which is the exact same stuff that Soopafly raps about, so it doesn't make any sense.  Just the way society is today.  Lets not forget he's produced a ton of hits too.

Must be hard to type with soopafly's dick in your mouth.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
No, lollipop is not even close to his best song....As far as his"hits" go (meaning getting radio/video play), i'd say I Don't Hang, Like It Or Not, Loosen Control and Put The Monkey In It.  I've heard all those on the radio before back in the day.  Loosen Control was the song that made Snoop sit up and realize Soopafly's way better than him.  It's because of that song that Snoop cancelled Fly's album "Big Willie Dynamite" off Doggystyle Records, because after they shot the video, everyone was talking about how great Soopafly was and Snoop got no praise at all.  Also, most of his songs don't get radio play because of the subject matter, which is mainly about checking bitches and smacking them around.  Even though we all love to do it, for some reason, radio stations won't play that type of stuff because people will get all upset about it.  These CEOs at MTV are like "we don't support that type of gangsta rap and treating women badly" but then they go home and catch their wife with another man and they they have to burn rubber on that hoe and make her sleep in the backyard...which is the exact same stuff that Soopafly raps about, so it doesn't make any sense.  Just the way society is today.  Lets not forget he's produced a ton of hits too.

lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »

you must be new here

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »
I don't know, but what I do know is that the original version which was on the advance, and I think was called "Vicious Flow" was wayyy doper than the final version.

Vicious Flow > Lollipop

Anybody got Vicious Flow?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 09:46:45 PM »
Lollipop was wack as fuck

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 12:39:34 AM »
no

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 12:53:50 AM »
I don't know, but what I do know is that the original version which was on the advance, and I think was called "Vicious Flow" was wayyy doper than the final version.

Vicious Flow > Lollipop

Vicious Flow
http://www.usershare.net/i1rqn1d1wix4/Snoop%20Dogg%20-%20%20Vicious%20Flow%20feat%20Soopafly%20Daz.mp3

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 09:25:37 AM »

Vicious Flow > Lollipop

Good lookin' out
Vicious Flow
http://www.usershare.net/i1rqn1d1wix4/Snoop%20Dogg%20-%20%20Vicious%20Flow%20feat%20Soopafly%20Daz.mp3