Author Topic: Mobb Deep feat. Nas - Dog Shit (Prod. Alchemist & Havoc)  (Read 569 times)

sofdark

Re: Mobb Deep feat. Nas - Dog Shit (Prod. Alchemist & Havoc)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
I'm among the few but Blood Money is a slept on album.  Too much hate for affiliating with the Unit.

yeah 50 said some harsh shit back then and pissed off bunch of east coast rap stans.

they looked at Mobb as an artist who sold their soul to devil and hated on their album for no particular reason. well at the end of the day, mobb got rich so we know who made the right choice.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »
I'm among the few but Blood Money is a slept on album.  Too much hate for affiliating with the Unit.

yeah 50 said some harsh shit back then and pissed off bunch of east coast rap stans.

they looked at Mobb as an artist who sold their soul to devil and hated on their album for no particular reason. well at the end of the day, mobb got rich so we know who made the right choice.

I was extremely disappointed with that album. They basically turned into G Unit rappers with that album. I wanted the grimy and gritty Mobb Deep, not for them to turn into 50 Cent clones. If you wanted an album that sounded like it was from G Unit I guess you would be happy. But for me it just ruined their style.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 09:49:42 PM »
their track "Conscience" off the QB's Finest album is one of my all-time fav's
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lucifuge

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 10:22:51 PM »
Straight QB shit 8) 8)

8) 8)

I want to see a Mobb album with just Alc & Hav production..

& Sid Roams

I heard thay in jail :-\
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

sofdark

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 11:48:03 PM »

I was extremely disappointed with that album. They basically turned into G Unit rappers with that album. I wanted the grimy and gritty Mobb Deep, not for them to turn into 50 Cent clones. If you wanted an album that sounded like it was from G Unit I guess you would be happy. But for me it just ruined their style.

mobb was dropping weak music so i actually didn't expect much from them. I'd take Blood Money over Amerikaz Nightmare anytime. but I know what ur saying though, Mobb lost those shook one days which defines their music from 90's.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »
Nas was great on this. P still sounds lazy and Alc didn't give us his greatest effort here. Track still gets a pass mark despite the greatness one expects to get when this is the line up 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 03:30:43 AM »
mhmm..

yes, this is dope

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 10:24:14 PM »
Straight QB shit 8) 8)

8) 8)

I want to see a Mobb album with just Alc & Hav production..

That would indeed be epic, Jomed God