Author Topic: When Is X-Raided Supposed To Be Released From Prison?  (Read 644 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: When Is X-Raided Supposed To Be Released From Prison?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 03:45:10 PM »
you dont get 25-to-life for bein an accomplice.
You can absolutetly get that kind of bid if you're an accessory to murder. We're talking about a gang of men breaking into somebody's home and killing them. Again, my familiarity with this case is not excellent but here is what I've gathered and anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Raided and three people invaded the home of someone they thought was an enemy but mistakingly killed the wrong person. She ended up being a grandmother and mother of four who was a community activist. Because he was the most high profile of the individuals involved in the case and also because he rhymed about a similiar incident on one of his albums, he ended up going down as the guy who did it. He states that although he was present at the shooting, he wasn't the trigger man, but because of his code, he's not going to give up information on who it actually was. Now, if this were a case of X-Raided being not involved at all, he would likely be freed but I don't know from a technicality standpoint if going from being the murderer to just an accessory is enough to get an early release. I think his situation does show that the likelihood of real gangbangers being able to be rap artists is difficult. Music does not get a pass for "creative freedom". If you're actively involved in crimes, the last thing you're ever going to want to do is bring attention to it. I think I remember someone saying when Tray Deee was first getting on, he was apprehensive about having his face out there because he had committed armed robberies in the past. I think there was something similar with the New York guys that Pac fell out with after the Quad shooting where he tried to get them roles in Above The Rim and they told him not to.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 04:56:42 PM »
you dont get 25-to-life for bein an accomplice.

You do if the triggerman doesn't come forward and you're their only connection to the crime. He rapped about it in a song and that was enough evidence to convict him.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 05:47:14 PM »
Which song did he rap about it in? I've heard about it but never heard it. I doubt if he did. I always heard the connection was that the gun used to commit the murder was the same one he was holding on his album cover
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 03:42:22 AM »
Which song did he rap about it in? I've heard about it but never heard it. I doubt if he did. I always heard the connection was that the gun used to commit the murder was the same one he was holding on his album cover

He allegedly rapped about it in this song:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 03:44:46 AM by The "Untouchable" DJR »

~Loyalty Is Everything~