Author Topic: Dr. Dre feat. Warren G! (how dope would that be!) arnt they brothers?  (Read 966 times)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre feat. Warren G! (how dope would that be!) arnt they brothers?
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2011, 12:51:54 PM »
I wonder what is the reason, why they never appreciated Warren. He didnt get signed to Death Row, they pretty much just told him to suck dick. Recording '2001' was fucked up too. Since they didnt even call him. Dre pretty much turned his back on him all the way.

When they was at Death Row it was Dre who told Warren G to go and do his own thing. Now that's cold.

i've heard this, but really it makes absolutely no sense.

so warren g submitted demo's to Dre, demo's that later became ain't no fun, rat-tat-tat, mr. officer (unreleased), lil ghetto boy, deez nuts, let me ride, and possibly stranded on death row and gz and hustlas. and maybe a couple of other songs i'm forgetting.

a solid handful of songs on both the chronic and doggystyle should have said 'co-produced by warren g'

warren g was CRITICAL to the success of doggystyle and the chronic. the style of production that dre used on those albums was influenced by the style warren had already developed.

then dre told warren 'go do ur own thing, i'm not gonna promote you, i don't think ur gonna be a star' when the dude just co-produced classic records, is a dope producer in his own right, and could spit????

there must be something more to this story. either that of dre was in denial that warren was instrumental to his success and wanted to pretend it didn't happen or something...
And Warren developed his style from(COLD 187)who schooled warren on funk beats......Dre u a cold muthafucka cuzz.

^^
Therefore we gon get a techno-pop Detox lol
he cant make taht old g-funk sound on his own (Mel-Man, the DOC, they all left)