Author Topic: Lifestyle debut album "Lubrication"?  (Read 318 times)

Fraxxx

Lifestyle debut album "Lubrication"?
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:24:11 AM »
Anybody remembers Snoop's and Quik's relatives' group Lifestyle? They were supposed to have an album out but if you google "lifestyle" and "lubrication"... Anyway, anybody got a link to their shit? Thanks in advance!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

Re: Lifestyle debut album "Lubrication"?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 03:12:30 PM »
i knew these cats back when i was young as fuck... bing (pretty tony) is snoop's lil bro, and hit is dj quik's cousin...snoop was half assed pushin 'em back then, i wonder what they up to nowadays??

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:14:55 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Cocaine-Lifestyle/dp/B0000U5GDQ

Thanks a lot for the link! I guess they noticed that Lubrication sounds a little suspect.

i knew these cats back when i was young as fuck... bing (pretty tony) is snoop's lil bro, and hit is dj quik's cousin...snoop was half assed pushin 'em back then, i wonder what they up to nowadays??

Hit is with Fly Society nowadays, still doing his thing. Bada Bing must have it hard in job interviews. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Rutran

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 05:16:24 AM »
Lifestyle - All I Need

Somebody know somethin' about that single? It's a straight heat.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 05:33:43 AM »
"Liquid Cocaine" is dope. Does anybody know where "Live Or Die" and "There's A Reason" did end up? It's a shame they never put out another album. "All I Need" was real dope too.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 05:48:40 AM »
Snoop was never involved wit their career, besides helpin em wit a guest-spot on a few songs. they werent really interestin i guess. they have some cool songs tho, like "lifestylez of a gangsta" and "just being me".
 Toney  introduced Snoop to Goldie Loc btw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/F4C1vFj7Jz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/F4C1vFj7Jz8</a>
easily my favorite. i always wondered who produced this?

Okka

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 05:58:04 AM »
I can't find the credits of "Liquid Cocaine" anywhere, but according to cduniverse.com, "Producers include: Aaron Mason, Mike Smoove, Doc C. Prime, Goldie Loc, Marc In Tha Dark."

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
Snoop was never involved wit their career, besides helpin em wit a guest-spot on a few songs. they werent really interestin i guess. they have some cool songs tho, like "lifestylez of a gangsta" and "just being me".
 Toney  introduced Snoop to Goldie Loc btw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/F4C1vFj7Jz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/F4C1vFj7Jz8</a>
easily my favorite. i always wondered who produced this?

not true...snoop was lookin for some1 to manage them and would have em up in the studio. i mean, he didn't really do much for their career, but they took me to snoop's house back in '01 and they were all cool, snoop was lookin out for them. even did some features and what not. snoop never pushed them like he pushed tha eastsidaz though, no

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »
I can't find the credits of "Liquid Cocaine" anywhere, but according to cduniverse.com, "Producers include: Aaron Mason, Mike Smoove, Doc C. Prime, Goldie Loc, Marc In Tha Dark."

Would like to hear what Marc In Tha Dark produced for them

2euce 7even

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 09:55:10 AM »

same here.

another question: who is the guy on game´s "california republic" mixtape also going by tha name "LIFESTYLE"?

teletomble

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 10:14:28 AM »

same here.

another question: who is the guy on game´s "california republic" mixtape also going by tha name "LIFESTYLE"?

Young Life

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
i bought that album a long time ago.

its a dope album!

if yall want i can scan the booklet
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:22:18 AM by Snoopaveli »

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 11:40:30 AM »
i bought that album a long time ago.

its a dope album!

if yall want i can scan the booklet

That would be hella dope 8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 01:42:09 PM »

same here.

Young Life

thanks for hte info ;)