Author Topic: Crooked I and Tha Realest Mixtape?  (Read 259 times)

love33

Crooked I and Tha Realest Mixtape?
« on: April 02, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
Crooked I and Tha Realest did that track "Pressures of Man," "Drunk Drivin in my Glasshouse," and "Thats Jus Lyfe," and they said there was a whole mixtape/album comin out with the two of them singin and rappin together.  When is this comin out?  They said it was comin out for the longest time or did it drop and I just missed it, cause I really want to hear that they have great chemistry together.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Crooked I and Tha Realest Mixtape?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
Nevuary 2012

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »
Crooked I and Tha Realest did that track "Pressures of Man," "Drunk Drivin in my Glasshouse," and "Thats Jus Lyfe," and they said there was a whole mixtape/album comin out with the two of them singin and rappin together.  When is this comin out?  They said it was comin out for the longest time or did it drop and I just missed it, cause I really want to hear that they have great chemistry together.

It was supposed to drop back in late 2005 but the project was never finished - none of tracks were recorded exept for "Pressures Of Man".

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 12:32:28 PM »
The mixtape only got 2-3 songs deep then got scrapped

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 01:20:28 PM »
Wait crooked I announced a project that never came out?! I find that really hard to believe
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

love33

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »
It was supposed to drop back in late 2005 but the project was never finished - none of tracks were recorded exept for "Pressures Of Man".

The mixtape only got 2-3 songs deep then got scrapped

Why did they scrap it and what were the other 2 tracks besides "The Pressurez of Man".....it seems like these guys don't have anything else big going on I wonder why they would promise the fans something and not deliver?  Especially Tha Realest he almost always tries to deliver on getting the fans the music.  Whenever these two record together it sounds spectacular..I enjoy their music better than Slaughterhouse

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 03:35:58 PM »
Crooked I has basically cut ties with all the Death Row era bullshit, including that utterly worthless Pac impersonator.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 07:27:19 PM »
Crooked I has basically cut ties with all the Death Row era bullshit, including that utterly worthless Pac impersonator.
Lol that's why he was on realest. Album Witt es that realest that came out

love33

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »

That sounds like some groupie hate post, Death Row is the place they made their best music

Everyone wants Crooked I's Death Row music, they don't care about any of his newer stuff...

Crooked I was on Tha Realest's album and Tha Realest makes great music I love listening to his Row music every once in awhile

I just want to know why they didnt finish the mixtape when it was promised to the fans

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 12:09:22 PM »
Nevuary 2012

it's been pushed back to Nevuary 2013, actually.