Author Topic: Worth. Cup Semi Finals  (Read 814 times)

Joachim

Re:Worth. Cup Semi Finals
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2003, 05:26:39 PM »
*Wears tracksuit in memory of Gerrard tagging Ellison from behind*

*Plays predictable long ball to short arse cunt who finishes like Keown's great Nan*

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2003, 07:51:37 AM »
Djimi Traore .  That guy sucks more than Stepanovs used to

lol, no no one is a worse player than stepanovs, not even traore, and that is saying something. the worst palyer ever to wear an arsenal shirt.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2003, 08:05:03 AM »
lol sheff utd done well, they didnt get outplayed or nothing, maybe got a bit lucky with the final score but I think liverpool will crush them about 3-0 at Anfield.

Your a scouser, your a scouser, your a dirty fucking scouser...

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2003, 08:51:28 AM »
LIVERPOOL = SHITE

Thankyou 10 million pound Diouf, thank you 6million pound Biscan, thank you Diao, thank you Cheyrou

how could you forget the 11million pound heskey and smicer!!
at last this team of over rated and over priced players  is being found out.

bez

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2003, 10:09:13 AM »
lol sheff utd done well, they didnt get outplayed or nothing, maybe got a bit lucky with the final score but I think liverpool will crush them about 3-0 at Anfield.

Your a scouser, your a scouser, your a dirty fucking scouser...

hmmmmmmm.  What can I say about sheff united supporters, well.........NOTHING cos you aint worth waisting my breath on.  I support everton lad, I hate liverpool to fuck, from a neutural point of view, the game was poor, no action or entertainment, a 1-1 draw would of been a fair complexion on the game but you kept battling and won, good for you like.  Hard team to beat liverpool, you should be made up like, but I think they will beat you at anfield.  I might be a scouser lad but I aint a dirty fucking one, so close your mouth. Keep the dumb comment to yourself lad.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2003, 10:31:11 AM »
Cries like a Scouser aswell....

bez

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2003, 01:24:46 PM »
your boring lad.

End of the day I support a team that is celebrating 100 years top flight football this season, I support a team that is a good team and we are well known throughout the world. You support sheff united.

Now do me a favour and drop this whole thing against scousers, cos your not a bad guy, your actually intelligent belive it or not and your cool to talk to about football, but right now your proving to be like Jay Ay Bee, thats totally up his and his own teams arsehole.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2003, 01:35:11 PM »
What the fuck's your problem?

Just because you want football to be all lovey dovey and 'fair' doesn't mean you can go around criticising us.

you are more loyal to Gerard Houllier than the majority of Liverpool fans and that is the truth, your a closet Liverpool fan.  "your proving to be like Jay Ay Bee, thats totally up his and his own teams arsehole."

If you had just said his own teams arsehole I wouldn't have cared, cause I am up Man Utd's arsehole, just like the cocky cockneys are up Arsene's Arsenal's arsehole, Logic's up Sheff UTd's arsehole, and you should be up Everton's arsehole.

But how can you say I am?

You fucking smelly scouse cunt, I bet your dad limps when he goes outside because he's got a false disability claim down the social.

bez

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2003, 11:16:25 AM »
point proved then lad.

Theres a line between defending your team and supporting them to being totally byist and up there fucking arse hole.  Lad, I love everton football club, I love everything about them, same way in which you love man utd, and every other fan loves their team, but and I stress BUT, the way some people go on about their teams and that on this board is a joke, going on at me about Shrewsbury like, whats the point in that. All I read in about 3 threads was like haha Bez shrewsbury, I dont come online when man utd have got beat or when Sheff united have got beat and pure make a big deal outter it.  Thats my point lad.

As for Liverpool haha, they are doing crap at the moment, but they are in no way at all a poor team, that is my other point.

Now thats it lad, I have said all I have to say, you wanna come on here and say shit about my family you can, you can be stereotypical if you like and shit, I dont care, dont expect a reply from me anymore lad cos your mood changes like the weather, some times I like having conversations with you and shit on WCC and other times like when I read:

"You fucking smelly scouse cunt, I bet your dad limps when he goes outside because he's got a false disability claim down the social."

I think your a fucking loser who has to resort to takin the piss outter people he doesnt even really know, I wonder if you lived next door to me if you would be talking the same shit! I duno maybe you just feel hard or sumit saying that kind of stuff from behind a computer screen. Maybe thats just you like.  But lad, I aint guna resort to your level lad, cos I have no need to.  Until you are cool again lad, you aint getting no replies and shit off me.  Grow up lad!

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2003, 11:38:09 AM »
or when Sheff united have got beat and pure make a big deal outter it.

You'd have to go back to the start of November if you wanted to see the last time Sheff Utd got beat.

Anyway, Blah blah blah, lets just talk about football. That Robbie Keane, what a player.  

bez

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2003, 11:42:48 AM »
or when Sheff united have got beat and pure make a big deal outter it.

You'd have to go back to the start of November if you wanted to see the last time Sheff Utd got beat.

Anyway, Blah blah blah, lets just talk about football. That Robbie Keane, what a player.  

Yer he is a quality player like, I think we gifted them 3 out of 4 of there goals. Maybe 3-3 would of been a fair complexion on the game but thats football, we know where we went wrong and its up to Moyes and the players to put that right. We got beat 4-3 but by no way where spurs better on the day, they just got lucky.  Good game tho.

Joachim

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2003, 11:46:56 AM »
Cheer up lads, The Arsenal gave yet another bunch of Renford Reject look-a-likes a going over again tonight, rejoice!!

Ayo Bez, your lot let yourselves down against the Scum, what happened bruv?

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2003, 11:54:42 AM »
I like the result, it puts more pressure on Liverpool. A Liverpool with no confidence is good for a Sheffield United side that have to play them at Anfield soon. I cant see them really beating Southampton, not with Beattie on board.

Joachim

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2003, 12:10:10 PM »
Liverpool are awful right now, they were lucky not too lose yesterday and as of now, i fancy your lot and Man Utd to make the final.

Liverpool's defence is a shambles, Henchoz is a blatant cheat and Hyypia keeps getting slaughtered by the likes of Dion Dublin, Beattie will run riot over that lot imo.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2003, 12:14:23 PM »
i fancy your lot and Man Utd to make the final.

Replace Man Utd with Blackburn and I'm happy.