Author Topic: Worth. Cup Semi Finals  (Read 809 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Re:Worth. Cup Semi Finals
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2003, 01:41:28 PM »
If Man Utd play The Blades in the Final and Man Utd qualify for Europe, then does that mean we would get the spare European place? I've heard that we would and I've heard that we wouldnt.

bez

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2003, 03:44:03 PM »
If Man Utd play The Blades in the Final and Man Utd qualify for Europe, then does that mean we would get the spare European place? I've heard that we would and I've heard that we wouldnt.

thats a tuff 1 lad, lol it would be funny tho:

AC MILAN vs. SHEFF UTD

lol. That would be cool.  But I think you need to get yourselves back in the prem before you start thinking of europe.lol

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2003, 01:57:51 PM »
FUCKIN COME ON

We just beat the league leaders away.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2003, 11:49:56 AM »
point proved then lad.

Theres a line between defending your team and supporting them to being totally byist and up there fucking arse hole.  Lad, I love everton football club, I love everything about them, same way in which you love man utd, and every other fan loves their team, but and I stress BUT, the way some people go on about their teams and that on this board is a joke, going on at me about Shrewsbury like, whats the point in that. All I read in about 3 threads was like haha Bez shrewsbury, I dont come online when man utd have got beat or when Sheff united have got beat and pure make a big deal outter it.  Thats my point lad.

thats what football is all about though bez. its about taking the piss out of your opposition whenever they lose, especially if there is a rivalry between them, and at the same time defending your own team. whenever arsenal get beat i get abuse of tottenham and chelsea fans and i give it back, and i would expect it if we lost to shewsbury. thats just how it is and should be, notin personal.
(unless you support the yids)