Author Topic: Daz what do you have against France??  (Read 2224 times)

Will_B

Re: Daz what do you have against France??
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »
will your such a fucking dick riding nerd.

daz could probably fuck your mom in the ass against her will (no pun intended) and get a pass from you.

and daz has a history of dissing his euro fans, im not surprised alot of ppl are taking this stance...

So if some cuntfuck random sucka made a 'funny' joke about subject of your close friend of 20 years who just died...you wouldn't get sore and say some shit back? ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2011, 11:34:42 AM »

daz could probably fuck your mom in the ass against her will (no pun intended) and get a pass from you.

and daz has a history of dissing his euro fans, im not surprised alot of ppl are taking this stance...

So if some cuntfuck random sucka made a 'funny' joke about subject of your close friend of 20 years who just died...you wouldn't get sore and say some shit back? ::)

And diss France out of nowhere? That makes zero sense. That'd be like some white guy getting into an argument with another white guy and saying "oh you must be a nigger".

Will_B

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2011, 11:37:17 AM »

And diss France out of nowhere? That makes zero sense. That'd be like some white guy getting into an argument with another white guy and saying "oh you must be a nigger".

Dude was having a bad day, just dissed by France's immigration.

Bad timing. Normally people don't let these trolls get a rise..

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2011, 11:40:11 AM »
Give it a rest will b, your mouth has more action then a $2 whore, take the west's dick out of your mouth... despite what u think daz wont become your friend just because your sticking up for him, take an L son.

Will_B

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2011, 11:41:36 AM »
Give it a rest will b, your mouth has more action then a $2 whore, take the west's dick out of your mouth... despite what u think daz wont become your friend just because your sticking up for him, take an L son.

I don't come on the forum to make friends. Take an L back. ;D

Mista Rosa

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2011, 11:43:37 AM »

U must be slow. I explain it to you. Daz cancelled a show in France. French people insulted him. He took offense. That why when not_aunike or whatever his name, said something retarded Daz replied "u must be from france". So his comment didn't come out of nowhere.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »

I don't come on the forum to make friends. Take an L back. ;D

the way you defend daz you would think u wood... so which method of suicide will you opt for after your delicate world is shattered by the impending flop of detox?

Will_B

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2011, 11:49:08 AM »
so which method of suicide will you opt for after your delicate world is shattered by the impending flop of detox?

wtf are you 12?

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »
so which method of suicide will you opt for after your delicate world is shattered by the impending flop of detox?

wtf are you 12?

why avoid the question? is it because you cant admit to yourself that detox will flop? or the fact you spent so long crying into your dr dre bedsheets about the album being delayed that you expect some near god like level album?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »
Why is even Dre involved in this thread  ??? Damn get off the man's nuts and let him breath.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2011, 12:00:59 PM »
Why is even Dre involved in this thread

because daz aint even worth a 3 page thread.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
damn will, the way you ride rapper dick is so shameless...

Will_B

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2011, 12:22:04 PM »
damn will, the way you ride rapper dick is so shameless...

Dudes posting attention whoring threads is the issue.

Peeps can say whatever they like bout me.

We're cool though Pete :-* :-*

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2011, 12:44:29 PM »

U must be slow. I explain it to you. Daz cancelled a show in France. French people insulted him. He took offense. That why when not_aunike or whatever his name, said something retarded Daz replied "u must be from france". So his comment didn't come out of nowhere.

U must be slow in not understanding my post. His comment came out of nowhere in that thread because the thread had nothing to do with France. Obviously his comments were because of an already existing issue he has with French people. You just agreed with what I was saying, thanks.

Will_B

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2011, 12:47:44 PM »

U must be slow in not understanding my post. His comment came out of nowhere in that thread because the thread had nothing to do with France. Obviously his comments were because of an already existing issue he has with French people.

Personally I was only shocked bout the Nate Dogg comment.

If Snoop dissed the UK when he was refused entry I'd be like 'fair comment'.

Saying sick like not_aunike did is just toxic.