Author Topic: SnoopDogg Me n @meechwells bac n d lab!!  (Read 939 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: SnoopDogg Me n @meechwells bac n d lab!!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 04:20:19 PM »
what up meech!!! Looking forward to some of that straight heat, that music that just makes u wanna post up on the block not giving a fuck. When is some new shit coming out? Gracias
soon we are gnna start drooping alot of songs with videos to get shit bacc hot on the west!
That's whats up homie...keep it coming with that quality and the true fans will support...Take U Home is shitting on fools!! lol ! That one track No More Bacctraccin' never came out? West West Y'all
we got a banga called if you want some get some! with kokane on the hook snoop loves it he gnna lace it whn he get bacc in town in a few days bangin hard though the funk is bacc!
NEW WEST HONCHO

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
what up meech!!! Looking forward to some of that straight heat, that music that just makes u wanna post up on the block not giving a fuck. When is some new shit coming out? Gracias
soon we are gnna start drooping alot of songs with videos to get shit bacc hot on the west!
That's whats up homie...keep it coming with that quality and the true fans will support...Take U Home is shitting on fools!! lol ! That one track No More Bacctraccin' never came out? West West Y'all
we got a banga called if you want some get some! with kokane on the hook snoop loves it he gnna lace it whn he get bacc in town in a few days bangin hard though the funk is bacc!
That shit banging already!!!  I could smell that shit already, with Kokane? It's a wrap for these soft cats...lol

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 04:33:47 PM »
That shit banging already!!!  I could smell that shit already, with Kokane? It's a wrap for these soft cats...lol
YEP ITS A FINGA BANGA NEW SCHOOL FUNK WE ARE BRINGIN IT BACC JACC!
NEW WEST HONCHO

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »
YEP ITS A FINGA BANGA NEW SCHOOL FUNK WE ARE BRINGIN IT BACC JACC!
I'm on it, soon as it drops gonna bump the shit out of it...then wait for the next one.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 08:48:32 PM »
yo meech, glad to see you not trying to sue Snoop, you know ya role and that's making dope beats for Snoop

anything else and you wack
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 09:54:41 PM »
yo meech, glad to see you not trying to sue Snoop, you know ya role and that's making dope beats for Snoop

HA HA WHTEVER HOMIE ITS ALLGOOD
NEW WEST HONCHO

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »

What up meech... i was just listening to that track "You, You, You" with Snoop and that shit it off the chain loco. Whats this vato talking about lawsuits and roles... whatever your name is you on some twatty shit...West Up

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 10:32:11 PM »

What up meech... i was just listening to that track "You, You, You" with Snoop and that shit it off the chain loco. Whats this vato talking about lawsuits and roles... whatever your name is you on some twatty shit...West Up
thats whts up homie glad you feelin tht heat them niggas laced tht beat!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 02:33:47 AM »
^
there is a song wit Snoop and Womack already

Sure Player's Way. But Bobby is more backing on that.

Dope track though.

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »
Snoop working on a new album? And ask him where is that 4800 song. it was like a C.R.E.A.M (Wu Tang) beat that he played on Ustream. I need that. It was banging

clapclap

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 05:41:37 AM »
Good news you both make the best shit. U and snoop is like Jay Z and Just blaze. Always tight

Mista Rosa

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 06:48:41 AM »

Tha Last Meal 2  8) 8)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 07:48:09 AM »

Tha Last Meal 2  8) 8)

That combination Snoop and Koka is deadly. And whit a Meech beat you cant go wrong 8)
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 07:53:44 AM »

Tha Last Meal 2  8) 8)

8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 09:09:04 AM »
yo Meech, you need to release No Bacctracin in CDQ, that track is classic status
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....