Author Topic: Muhammd ali Vs bruce lee.  (Read 508 times)

Jome

Re:Muhammd ali Vs bruce lee.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2003, 10:08:12 PM »
Aight people, I just came into the thread to tell you that this argument is hella gay.
What's next? Mike Tyson vs. Batman?  ::)

LOL... that's why it's no longer Ali vs. Bruce Lee... can't compare, and it's more Ali vs. boxing history.

LOL
I didn't catch all the replies, but I just found it strange that there should be 27 replies, and most of them pretty long in a thread called "Muhammd ali Vs bruce lee."
Someone change it to "Muhammed ali Vs Boxing Legends" or something, LoL..

Trauma-san

Re:Muhammd ali Vs bruce lee.
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2003, 12:38:37 AM »
i have watched lots of his fights(many of wich he lost)...

If you know so much about boxing, how come you don't know Ali's record?  He didn't lose 'many' fights.  

Lemme tell you a little about the man you don't know anything about.

His record was an amazing 56 wins, with 5 losses, 37 of those wins were knockouts.  He successfully defended his title, 10 times before being stripped of it by the boxing commission, and up until that time, had not lost a match.  Did I mention he knocked the heavyweight champion of the world out in the eighth round to get the belt, then knocked him out in the first round during the rematch? His record once stood at an amazing 55 wins, 2 losses until his parkinson's got so bad he was fighting the heavyweight champion of the world as a CRIPPLE and lost 3 out of his last 4 matches.  You honestly dont' know crap about Muhammad Ali, and your stupid statement above about how he lost many of his matches shows it.  

Lennox Lewis: 39 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw.  At one time, Muhammad Ali was 56 wins, 2 losses.  That tells the story right there.  Muhammad Ali is Lennox Lewis's DADDY.  

Lennox Lewis has never successfully defended his belt 10 times in a row, either.  

Ali retired in 1970! after having his belt stripped, then after coming back, was STILL knocking out the heavyweight champion of the world, Leon Sphinx, 8 years later to become heavyweight champ for the third time.  

By the time he started losing matches, he was a cripple, in his last title match, against Larry Holmes, he didn't hardly throw any punches, and STILL lasted till the 11th round, against the heavyweight champ of the world.

Nobody will ever live up to Ali's standard.