Author Topic: lol, you know what's funny?  (Read 315 times)

Miss_Ben

Re: lol, you know what's funny?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 02:07:12 PM »
just off the personal message exchanges me and chammie have been having today, chammie has had more than his dick sucked by another guy. even i am shocked!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
just off the personal message exchanges me and chammie have been having today, chammie has had more than his dick sucked by another guy. even i am shocked!!!!!!!!!

..lol what a fail of an alias.

Even the usual guys here who strive in making me look stupid don't find you funny; that's just miserable. :D

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 02:49:25 PM »
Ayo Cham literally, you know whats NOT funny?  YOU. 

Something tells me you're coming out of all of this with a lil Tan-Tan egg on your face. lol, you know why? Because you're a faggot, literally. You're pants are tight, literally. Nobody likes you, literally.

Please save the 3 page, double spaced, times new roman font, homo response.  I'm not gonna read it, literally.

X-NINE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »

Something tells me you're coming out of all of this with a lil Tan-Tan egg on your face. lol, you know why? Because you're a faggot, literally. You're pants are tight, literally. Nobody likes you, literally.

Please save the 3 page, double spaced, times new roman font, homo response.  I'm not gonna read it, literally.

Damn, all kinds of shots being fired this week!! lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 02:51:56 PM »
LOL, son is still tight I told him he wasn't funny. :D

I guess this thread hit a little too close to home for him.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 02:52:30 PM »

LMAO

Miss_Ben

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »
LOL, son is still tight I told him he wasn't funny. :D

I guess this thread hit a little too close to home for him.
look chammie. i dont want to mess up our upcoming meet and greet fuck and suck when you get down here to cleveland, tennessee but of all the people on this message board, you should be the last one to judge what is funny or not. Unless you think people laughing at you makes you a comedian, you should stop talking before you ruin your chances of me sucking your dick.

something tells me you don't want me to suck your dick the way you've been riding Tanny harder than me and cactus combined.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »

goddamn...shots fired.