Author Topic: Damn I need help with presents  (Read 146 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Damn I need help with presents
« on: January 07, 2003, 01:09:59 PM »
Me and my girl would have been 2geva a year on the 8th of Feb and i wanna buy her somethin but i cant think of shit. She has shitloads of jewellery, and millions of teddys that ive brought her.. Can ne1 gimme an idea of wot i can get her? Like sumthin special..

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Damn I need help with presents
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 01:28:29 PM »
What kind of price range you lookin for?

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 02:44:52 PM »
What kind of price range you lookin for?

Errm i'd say i got bout £100 but thats at a major push

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 04:24:02 PM »
Damn, my friend bought his girl soo much shit, after like 2 years she dumped him and he cryed like a bitch for spendind so much..good luck though, try getting her like a nice tank-top..peace

min0rity

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 07:03:47 PM »
some flowers and panties/bra......damn i would never spend that much on a girl

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 09:35:10 PM »
A hundred  :o! fuck that shit homie....buy her a $10 gift card to MiccyD's, a coupple of condoms and a blunt, then u can save tha rest for weed money  ;D

LOL na i am jus messin.

For Real tho, you should order a guy to come to ur house and deliver her some roses, then take her out to dinner.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 09:58:32 PM »
Me and my girl would have been 2geva a year on the 8th of Feb and i wanna buy her somethin but i cant think of shit. She has shitloads of jewellery, and millions of teddys that ive brought her.. Can ne1 gimme an idea of wot i can get her? Like sumthin special..

Buy her something special that would make you think of her....

then buy her dinner.. or take her somewhere where you to will be alone. like to the lake or out in the mountains...

as far as gifts... something personal is always a plus... nice panties then something that she collects or something you know she would like to have.. maybe ask her good friends what she would want.

OutSider

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 09:58:55 PM »

Buy her something special that would make you think of her....

then buy her dinner.. or take her somewhere where you to will be alone. like to the lake or out in the mountains...

as far as gifts... something personal is always a plus... nice panties then something that she collects or something you know she would like to have.. maybe ask her good friends what she would want.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 10:06:13 PM »
buy her a viberator, it will be her best gift ever.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2003, 10:18:57 PM »
I dunno... U should buy her somethin romantic, then a CD... when she will listen to it, it will make her think of u  :D

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2003, 10:59:14 PM »
man buy her sumthin that represent ur love for her then she will think of u everytime she use or see that shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2003, 11:35:54 PM »
you know, its really a bitch. it seems like every time i turn around i have to buy gifts for someone. 9 times outta 10 i get gift certificates to somewhere (food, cd's, movie...). however when it comes to my girlfriend, she likes stuff thats a little more personal. i know this cuz she asks me what i want, i say a gift certificate to best buy, and it never fails that she never gets me a gift certificate. her little way of tellin me not to get her one. they're too impersonal. anyways, back to the subject. my girls fav color is purple, so i look for anything purple. it could be a fuckin purple pair of slippers, and she will love them because she knows i'm buying them because they're her favorite color. doesn't matter what it is, just make it personal and she'll love it. just get her something simple, take her out somewhere nice. buy her a card, write in it that you love her (if you do) and she'll be happy. unless of course she's a gold digger, then you're fucked. goddamn i can ramble sometimes. hope i helped peace

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2003, 12:53:56 AM »
anbesol,  for them unexpected tooth aches.  why not an eroitic calender of yourself,  homer simpson dd it.   5 across the eyesn  u could always give her something of yours that has a lot of setimental value to u

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2003, 01:14:30 AM »
I dunno if you have these things in the UK, but they have them over here and they are a pussy gold mine. They are paint your own pottery places. Pretty much they have a bunch of pottery that's not painted, and they give you paint to do it yourself. I always take bitches there and it never fails. The thing is, They love that type of shit. I've got shitty ash trays and silly mugs all over the place in my house. I dunno what it is about it, but it's always been a great success to me. Plus, you get a second date when you go to pick it up the pottery, and if the date was shitty, you get to stick her with 1/2 the bill!!!

HAHAHHHAAHA

What I'd do is go get some sandwiches from a deli, get a nice bottle of wine, and take her on a picinic. Be sure to tell her you made the sandwiches, that gets the points. then take her to do the pottery stuff.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 01:17:55 AM by Engel-Rock »