Author Topic: D-12 has a new member!  (Read 671 times)

Lucifuge

Re: D-12 has a new member!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 06:56:36 AM »
I can't hate, d12 was sick on devil's night. They're chemistry is so sick when they do songs like "when the music stops" and "rap game". Plus they're funny / witty (although some of them came of corny with their shit talking lines, it was obvious they were trying to follow eminem's footsteps). Last dope d12 songs I remember are "keep talkin" and "doe ray me".

I can't see myself listening to them now. I always hated bizarre being allowed to rap with the group lol. But its been so long I doubt they still have that fire. If they do I have no problem listening.

U dont like that new track over alc beat?? c'mon son, Bizzy destroy it 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: D-12 has a new member!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »
1st off D12 is dead and had a quick ass 15 minutes.  

2nd, there will never be a D12 without Proof (plus tha fact that they lost what waz his name "Buzz" or something like that).  

3rd, D12 was never that hot in tha 1st place, it was all Eminem and people being familiar with Proof was what made them hot + the world's introduction to Bizarre but then he played himself out real fast lol.

if it's not by Eminem or Mr. Porter (who's an underrated producer btw) then i don't wanna hear it, sorry  :P

Nah... fuck that man... they were dope from 98 thru 2003....  Devils Night was st8 heat!  Every track!   

word
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sccit

Re: D-12 has a new member!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »
good shit, hopefully they can get to workin on some new innovative Detroit shit right away.