Author Topic: Classic song from 05' by West Coast artist, if this don't bring tears to your ey  (Read 494 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
not a bad song but tears to your eyes have a laugh  :camp:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This song is tha bomb!! I know people that lost there unborn.. fuck what everybody says!!! This is real, and i never heard it on the radio or television, becouse i don't listen 2 the radio or watch television..

Infinite Peace

Respect
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Raphael

The hook is not bad but the chick singing is too whiny. These guys fell off the face of the earth after this song and another one which i can't remember.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
You people need to chill out with those 'sarcastic' threads.. whats the point of it? Its definetly not funny.

Or if its a serious thread.. then its author, needs to think about himself a little.

Raphael

^^I don't see any sarcasm in this thread. I'm not a big fan of this song but it's nice for a change to have a thread in this section that is not about some washed up gangster rapper talking about slapping whores in the mouth.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fuck off infinite.

Okka

Great song and the only one i've heard from Flipsyde.

Sikotic™

It's an okay song. Not a classic by any means, but I'm all for artists opening up and speaking on some real shit.

LMAO @ Infinite assuming people got molested and bullied because they don't like the song. Lighten up,man. Everyone has their own tastes and opinions.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
I Good Song.. But Not One I Would Spin Often.. A Forgetter...