Author Topic: What do u call a Brit with nice teeth?  (Read 343 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What do u call a Brit with nice teeth?
« on: January 08, 2003, 03:22:25 PM »
...Dreaming...

(Before you call me prejudice, look at TONGEY's sig...)

Trauma-san

Re:What do u call a Brit with nice teeth?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 03:26:22 PM »
Hmm, joke didn't make any sense though.  It would been better like

"Madonna"

or something like that.  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 03:40:57 PM »
tha only thing that made me laugh waz E'z pic on ET runnin from tha cops on his bike lol

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 05:16:21 PM »
I been in U.K. 5 times, and I never noticed anything special about their teeth  ???

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 06:26:09 PM »
I think Now_I_Know just saw Austion Powers and figures that one man represents a whole country of people.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2003, 09:44:43 PM »
I think Now_I_Know just saw Austion Powers and figures that one man represents a whole country of people.

It's a known steriotype that Brits have bad teeth...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2003, 09:53:48 PM »
sought of like when people that arent from the US watch jerry springer an they actually believe that all americans r like the guest that show up on jerry springer

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2003, 11:19:33 PM »
sought of like when people that arent from the US watch jerry springer an they actually believe that all americans r like the guest that show up on jerry springer

most ppl do act like that

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2003, 11:23:59 PM »
I used to joke around with my british friend about how we could make a million starting an orthodontic office in the UK...

I was suprised when I visited London that my preconceptions were all wrong. Sure, I saw some "summer" teeth (some of her teeth go this way, some of her teeth go that way) , but mostly the dental health was superb. I think it was a 50's and 60's thing. I did see one guy on the ferry from france to the UK that had some wickid bad teeth, but hey, no big deal, I've seen some bad teeth over here too...

By the way, who invented mushy peas?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2003, 11:34:29 PM »
How prevalient is "bad" teeth anywhere?  I mean, was the stereotype because it's genetic, or they just don't get them fixed? My whole family has straight teeth, I've never had one touched and they're all perfectly straight natural... do people's grow in crooked like alot, or is it just genetic over there, or what? I don't even get why there was a stereotype in the first place.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2003, 11:48:15 PM »
^ word lol

lol @ summer teeth, speakin of corny jokes...i call em divorce teeth, cuz they separated!!

*drum roll*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2003, 01:31:51 AM »
lol....  i dunno but however long i've been alive dental care is free here too.... even tho i do have pretty fucked teeth.. lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2003, 01:56:10 AM »
its all da tea and beer yall drink...yup yup :D

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2003, 02:07:11 AM »
lol... naww i used to drink lots of orange squash when i was a lil kid

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2003, 02:46:17 AM »

^^especially when itz staged anywayz  ::)