Author Topic: Eastern Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?  (Read 2489 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Eastern Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 05:58:43 PM »
the West 4-8 seeded teams are so much better than the East ones ...

yeah Kobe's sure scared to face the Hornets

The West is better when it comes to the lower seeds tho man. Memphis is our 8 seed, they would be the 5th seed in the East. Shit, we have three teams that didnt make the playoffs that would have made it in the East.

I'll give you that

but the East 1-4 is tougher IMO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 06:01:51 PM »
the West 4-8 seeded teams are so much better than the East ones ...

yeah Kobe's sure scared to face the Hornets

The West is better when it comes to the lower seeds tho man. Memphis is our 8 seed, they would be the 5th seed in the East. Shit, we have three teams that didnt make the playoffs that would have made it in the East.

I'll give you that

but the East 1-4 is tougher IMO

Even Boston?  ;D

I dunno about 1-4 though man. I think really, any of the top 8 seeds from the East and West (1-4 in each conference) can win it. The Spurs and Lakers are proven championship winners. Only Boston in the East can say theyve won with their current players.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 06:29:15 PM »
the shlomo city orits

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 06:44:06 PM »
nice to see cham finally supporting his team.....shocking, as well, considering i was almost sure he was a heat fan first by now.

Yeah, we have the best starting five in the league.

But be careful, once you start calling us out for being "too deep & too good", I'm going to credit ALL our success to Jrue Holiday & the rest of my team will arguably be the 14 worst players in NBA history.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 07:52:13 PM »
CHI in 5

MIA in 5

ORL in 7

BOS in 4 (yea i said it)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
Bulls over Pacers in 4
Heat over 76ers in 5
Celtics over Knicks in 6
Magic over Hawks in 6
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:03:19 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 10:29:12 PM »
BOS in 4 (yea i said it)

I mean, that could very well happen. I just think the Knicks will shoot hot & maybe get some calls their way at MSG & scratch out a game. But if that doesn't happen, the sweep is almost a guarantee.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 01:33:15 PM »
BOS in 4 (yea i said it)

I mean, that could very well happen. I just think the Knicks will shoot hot & maybe get some calls their way at MSG & scratch out a game. But if that doesn't happen, the sweep is almost a guarantee.

exactly, i hate all these bandwagon knicks fans. lol my homie thinks their gonna take it all the way to the final FINALS. how is a team that has no legit center defensivly or offensively (not like they need more offense) and they have 2 FACE up FORWARDS (JUMP SHOOTERS), how are they gonna get easy points in the paint when the game slows down in the playoffs?

yea if they get hot they can win, but i dont see them gettin hot 3 or 4 games in a row

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

theremedy360

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 02:49:04 PM »
Bulls in 4
Heat in 5
Celtics in 6
Magic in 6

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »
BOS in 4 (yea i said it)

exactly, i hate all these bandwagon knicks fans. lol my homie thinks their gonna take it all the way to the final FINALS. how is a team that has no legit center defensivly or offensively (not like they need more offense) and they have 2 FACE up FORWARDS (JUMP SHOOTERS), how are they gonna get easy points in the paint when the game slows down in the playoffs?

yea if they get hot they can win, but i dont see them gettin hot 3 or 4 games in a row

Like Charles Barkley said, "they are the worst defensive team in NBA history". I think as we've seen in the last 50 years, defense wins championships.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 02:43:55 AM »
This Knicks team suck ... no defense at all and isos  all day long on the offensive side .... the pre-Melo team was actually more entertaining to watch ..  even if they are a weaker team , the C's will destroy this team ... keeping the ball on one side of the floor is a recipy for disaster against Boston defense as the C's overload the side of the court where the opponent best scorer is operating ...  Amare and Melo are ball stoppers , they ain't passing the rock so it will be easy to defend for Boston ... Knicks are winning 1 game max

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 07:11:34 AM »
This Knicks team suck ... no defense at all and isos  all day long on the offensive side .... the pre-Melo team was actually more entertaining to watch ..  even if they are a weaker team , the C's will destroy this team ... keeping the ball on one side of the floor is a recipy for disaster against Boston defense as the C's overload the side of the court where the opponent best scorer is operating ...  Amare and Melo are ball stoppers , they ain't passing the rock so it will be easy to defend for Boston ... Knicks are winning 1 game max

I hope
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 08:15:31 AM »

Yeah. Their like the D'Antoni Suns teams....without the ball movement
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 08:46:18 AM »
pacers in 6 or 7...praise me when it happens  ;D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 10:14:36 AM »
^^^ pacers are actually a good team when they get off their asses, they did against my heat and Roy Hibbert is a beast. nameless at this point he got game, i wouldnt be surprised to see them take out the bulls