Author Topic: PONY Gear  (Read 480 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:PONY Gear
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2003, 02:17:28 PM »
A lot of people have hate 4 the u. s. in the uk, i aint one of them though.

A lot of people have hate 4 the u. k. in the us, i aint one of them though.

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2003, 09:43:03 PM »
NIK's first comment was pretty funny, LOL.  

Anyways, I think those hats look horrible.  I think i'm pretty fashionable, if I had unlimited money, and enough time to shop, I'd look a hella lot better than Justin Timberlake.  Well, at least in that photo.  I dunno what the hell he was thinking, that hat does not look cool.  Most of the time he's dressed pretty stylish.  Somebody that dresses retro and stylish is common.  He wears old track suits, which will NEVER EVER go out of style, and like cool green windbreakers and stuff.  Those trucker hats are gay as hell, though, in my opinion.  How many you want? I live in north carolina, I can get you a hundred of them at the flea market saturday.  You want new, or vintage? LOL I could get you one that says "SAVE YER MONEY, BOYS, THA SOUTH GON RISE AGAIN!!!!" or somethin, too, if you want.  Jus lemme know (no joke).  

Murrow

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2003, 11:29:19 AM »
Well, wether you like em or not you gotta dmit they are back in style...and mad people are wearing em.  I don't see what is trashy about the PONy ones though.

Smooth

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2003, 12:25:37 PM »
Well, wether you like em or not you gotta dmit they are back in style...and mad people are wearing em.  I don't see what is trashy about the PONy ones though.

there trashy... just cause there "PONY" makes no difference... im sorry but look at the damn things!...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2003, 01:12:05 PM »

Yeah, Trucker's and hicks were the people who wore them the most.  But now when someone else wears one they don't look like trash like they would if someone in the 80s wore them cause they had money.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2003, 01:22:18 PM by Murrow »

Jome

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2003, 04:23:44 PM »
I saw Mystikals "Shake yo ass" video on MTV today, and Pharell was wearing a pink Pony-caps..

I agree with Smooth, they look horrible.
But if you're a guy who always follows trends, then I guess you gotta get one.. and get a pair of those big-ass sunglasses with colors, because they are obviously in too, even how stupid they look..
Some dude once said: "It's the person that sets the trend who his cool, not the person that just follows them"

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2003, 08:38:57 PM »
Still Ugly.  The one he's wearing in that last picture looks alright, but it's a regular hat, LOL.  It's a baseball cap not a truckers hat.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2003, 08:57:33 PM »
I saw a Polo Jeans Truckers Cap at a store.  I guess it was made to look vintage, it was all brown around the sweatband, and it looked like it had sweat stains all over it.  And the thing was 79.99.  lol.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2003, 09:01:12 PM »
People that take advantage of retarded people like that oughta be shot.  You'd have to be mentally handicapped to buy that hat for 80 bucks.  

BTW, I'm starting to sell my own feces in small paper bags for 99.98, if anybody would be interested.  
« Last Edit: January 13, 2003, 09:01:33 PM by E.Trauma »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2003, 08:03:43 PM »
You guys are overexagerating...The hats aint THAT bad...LoL