Author Topic: Western Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?  (Read 2002 times)

Sccit

Re: Western Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »
Nuggets got screwed.

What does this have to do with anything?

Im just messin with u man. You always seem so bitter towards the Thunder lol

That's cause the Sonics were my favorite team my whole life and I'd make it up to several games a year before they were stolen outta here. I would think you would dislike your former team if ownership hijacked them out of your city/state, but then again, the Spurs don't play in Cali  :laugh:

this guy doesn't even support local teams, he's a fuckin spurs and raiders fan who lives in san diego...tryin to explain this situation to him is the same as tryin to explain to him that he's a bitch.

theremedy360

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2011, 12:57:31 AM »
That's cause the Sonics were my favorite team my whole life and I'd make it up to several games a year before they were stolen outta here. I would think you would dislike your former team if ownership hijacked them out of your city/state, but then again, the Spurs don't play in Cali  :laugh:
Support your team no matter what. Even if they switch cities and er... change their name. :-\

No true Sonics fan will ever support the Thunder organization http://sonicsgate.org/movie/

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2011, 07:49:26 AM »
Nuggets got screwed.

What does this have to do with anything?

Im just messin with u man. You always seem so bitter towards the Thunder lol

Yeah. That's why I said I was just messin with you
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2011, 09:34:20 AM »
Support your team no matter what. Even if they switch cities and er... change their name. :-\

No true Sonics fan will ever support the Thunder organization http://sonicsgate.org/movie/
I'm just messing around. It's hard to use the "support your team" statement when your team switched cities AND their team name. And no need to click the link. I already read your rant to Daygo and NIK.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 05:47:54 AM »
NIK how does kobe's ass taste? :D

my pops raised me a fan of the Yankees, Jets and Giants.  You know, teams in the sports that you are too stupid to understand (i.e. football and baseball).

anwas, it must suck ass to be living in Seattle right now.  No NBA, the MLB team is a joke and the NFL team is coached by a moron who Chamil is in love with for some reason lol.

but it's great for Oklahoma City to get it's own team in a real sport
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2011, 10:19:27 AM »
yo them mavs niggas be owning them blazerfags, all those professional writers can suck my cock, all them niggas been talkin shit like "blazers in 5" n shit, fuck em all nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2011, 11:11:06 AM »
anwas, it must suck ass to be living in Seattle right now.  No NBA, the MLB team is a joke and the NFL team is coached by a moron who Chamil is in love with for some reason lol.
The Seahawks knocked off the defending champs. That's something to be proud of.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 04:48:44 PM by Teddy Roosevelt »

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »
>:(

yeah the Blazers are overrated, I think ESPN...media....etc.. was pumping them up because of the Aldridge ALL-STAR 'Snub'.

its funny how Durant was this soft spoken humble guy 3yrs ago but now hes this cocky out spoken superstar. $$$$$$
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »

yeah the Blazers are overrated, I think ESPN...media....etc.. was pumping them up because of the Aldridge ALL-STAR 'Snub'.

its funny how Durant was this soft spoken humble guy 3yrs ago but now hes this cocky out spoken superstar. $$$$$$

well do u see a soft spoken durant winning? better to be cocky than not, u need the will, the desire, and emotion to win. if hes determined enough and believes he can do it and just will the ball into the basket juts like all the greats.

let him be cocky, but if thats cockiness i wonder what you would call shaq, kobe, and mj

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 03:53:19 PM »

[/quote]

well do u see a soft spoken durant winning? better to be cocky than not, u need the will, the desire, and emotion to win. if hes determined enough and believes he can do it and just will the ball into the basket juts like all the greats.

let him be cocky, but if thats cockiness i wonder what you would call shaq, kobe, and mj
[/quote]

LMAO ! :laugh:, calm down Daz, I didnt say it was a bad thing...fuck it take it how you want GANXSTA ! 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.

theremedy360

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
NIK how does kobe's ass taste? :D

my pops raised me a fan of the Yankees, Jets and Giants.  You know, teams in the sports that you are too stupid to understand (i.e. football and baseball).

but it's great for Oklahoma City to get it's own team in a real sport

Pete's one of the better things we've got going for us. M's are a joke this year but at least we got a good farm system. The No NBA deal destroys both of those though.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 06:59:49 AM »
The thing with the Blazers is that they  just suck in away games but are a tough team at home ... btw it's fucked up  what happened to B Roy... going from being an All Star for years to come  to a 5th or 6th guard in the rotation 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 07:03:06 AM »
The thing with the Blazers is that they  just suck in away games but are a tough team at home ... btw it's fucked up  what happened to B Roy... going from being an All Star for years to come  to a 5th or 6th guard in the rotation 

yeah man

i'm sure if Roy doesn't get injured next year he'll go back to being ATLEAST 90% of the great player he was

but hes got so hurt lately that its not worth playin the guy major minutes this year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 12:42:10 PM »

yeah man

i'm sure if Roy doesn't get injured next year he'll go back to being ATLEAST 90% of the great player he was

but hes got so hurt lately that its not worth playin the guy major minutes this year

dude has no cartilage, dudes lucky if he plays another 3 years with the amount of minutes hes getting, if he starts playing regular starter minutes in the rotation hes done in 1 yr

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 05:47:01 PM »
they kept pumping it out their about how the playoffs are different then the reg. season. I dont see it, i seen a commentator on ESPN not so sure the calls have changed either.  8)