Author Topic: the TRUTH about Woodland Hills  (Read 120 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the TRUTH about Woodland Hills
« on: April 15, 2011, 07:43:16 PM »
I did some investigative reporting

are there any good rappers from Woodland Hills?

I hear it has lots of harsh ghetto's out near LA
pffffffffffttt! Are U Fuckin Kidding ME!
Woodland Hills>Malibu as far as friendly neighborhood goes!
Where the hell did you hear that from?

hahahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

Re: the TRUTH about Woodland Hills
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 08:00:49 PM »
LOL!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Centro Califa

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »
LOL!

Woodland hills lol I wouldn't be amazed if NIK acts like Ed Wuncler.

Centro Califa

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 08:14:25 PM »
LOL I got his moms phone number. Me and the perros gonna have fun this weekend!!! LoL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
LOL I got his moms phone number. Me and the perros gonna have fun this weekend!!! LoL

:)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Centro Califa

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »

I think his moms gonna like to know all the shit her sons doing. from the queer raves, to the drugs and she'll love this the women beating.  The fact his ass drove to fight a dude on the internet. By the time I'm done she'll either be laughing or crying at just how big of a fuck up he is. I just hope she don't mine the long distance charges LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 08:53:06 PM »

I think his moms gonna like to know all the shit her sons doing. from the queer raves, to the drugs and she'll love this the women beating.  The fact his ass drove to fight a dude on the internet. By the time I'm done she'll either be laughing or crying at just how big of a fuck up he is. I just hope she don't mine the long distance charges LOL

also let her know that he's sending all of us PMs telling us he'll kick our asses

Centro Califa

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 08:58:03 PM »

also let her know that he's sending all of us PMs telling us he'll kick our asses
I was gonna also tell her how her fucking son leaked pictures of her to people so they can masturbate to em and that even after they told him what they did, he still did it. Just make a bogus account and Facebook her it. All the threads is proof in the pie.