Author Topic: Dubcnn: Warren G "This Is Dedicated To U" Ft. Latoya Williams (Press Blast/Cover  (Read 1133 times)

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
cant wait to hear did track, I Love L. Williams' voice. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will def cop this to support, good to see Warren took his time and did it right, I think the cover is dope too

Okka

Cover looks great, let's hope the song is good too. Definitely lookin' forward to hearin' this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

why is he trying to hype up a tribute track? If this is really from the heart, drop the shit and let the fans hear it instead of turning it into a promotional event.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
why is he trying to hype up a tribute track? If this is really from the heart, drop the shit and let the fans hear it instead of turning it into a promotional event.
Stop complainin about details. You think Warren really have a bad intensions? Its normal that you promote the music that you release. I guess he wants more people to hear that tribute to Nate. I dont see anything bad about it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Stop complainin about details. You think Warren really have a bad intensions? Its normal that you promote the music that you release. I guess he wants more people to hear that tribute to Nate. I dont see anything bad about it.
yeah warren was a good friend of nate

dnjp4life

Looking forward to this, will be supporting it when it drops.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i have an awful gut feeling the beat will suck...

Mista Rosa

i have an awful gut feeling the beat will suck...

Well Warren said on his twitter that the song will be avaible tuesday, next week. 8 days til you hear it but I bet he won't disappoint people with this one.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

teletomble

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Preview From TMZ : http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/041811_warren_g_audio.mp3

seems like it will be a nice song, heartfelt..a very nice tribute...

but as i suspected, beat is generic as hell....

Will_B

Preview From TMZ : http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/041811_warren_g_audio.mp3

seems like it will be a nice song, heartfelt..a very nice tribute...

but as i suspected, beat is generic as hell....

Beat needs rerecording with real instruments.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

wanna hear butch on the hook tho

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM