Author Topic: Another question for Tanner  (Read 155 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Another question for Tanner
« on: April 28, 2011, 11:55:52 AM »
Say it had worked out between you and Jess and she loves you back. A year passes of internet flirting, sexting or whatever the hell you weirdos do. You're madly in love and your e-relationship is as close as it can get. So you fly to Canada to meet this woman. The sexual tension has been building all this time so you don't waste any time and you go to her place. You take off her clothes and right then and there you find out the bitch has a dick. It's decision time. Do you call it quits after a year of being a virgin in love and waiting, or do you say fuck it and accept her for who she is?

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Another question for Tanner
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 02:07:36 PM »
Wasn't this guy bragging about being able to get sex? Bottom line is you're not getting laid if you can't even go out in public. I don't get laid 247 but at least I can talk to girls.

I can answer the second statement. What people think of you: if you act like you did on here then they think you're an emotional crybaby. Grow some skin.

Miss_Ben

Re: Another question for Tanner
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 04:05:30 PM »
Grow some skin.
for your information, Tanny is uncut so he doesn't have to grow skin. duhhh...

and even if Jess turned out to be Jerry and Tanny fucking "it", he would have hell to pay when he came back to Cleveland and saw me. I would have hydrochloric acid and a cock ring hooked up to a car battery ready and waiting for him.