Author Topic: fuck a keystyle section cuz no one goes there  (Read 795 times)

blcxm

Re: fuck a keystyle section cuz no one goes there
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »
I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,
"Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.
My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.
Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other.
"It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.
I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other. We gotta start makin' changes.
Learn to see me as a brother 'stead of 2 distant strangers.
And that's how it's supposed to be.
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 10:23:23 AM »
I'ts Dayg0stylz and i'ts time to bring the facts up now/
Can't be a tough guy wit yah waxed up brows/
Yeah you gotta fat girl, and she still ain't satisfied/
Cus she couldn't find yah dick with a million satellites/
Man I'd peel yah cap tonight, if you stepped to me funny/
Hardcore, but yah lawyers are protectin you, dummy/
Mad cus the board put you ho's up on blast/
I think its Kobe gettin raped, with yah nose up his ass/
Mr. Fantastic, spastic, plastic as shit/
A ho-cake to the dudes, so he slaps on his bitch/
Rich boy, bitch boy, from the slums of the suburbs/
It's grimey huh? When yah maid doesn't dust All the cupboards/
Still yah lust for the gutters, but yah pampered like diapers/
I'll knock the dust off yah mother, kidnap the tramp and then pipe her/
She's handjobbin a sniper, I shoot all across her chin/
Throw that bitch in a train like it's the Holocaust again/  :bomb:
C-Blue, make her see...blue balls on her face/
Sikotic, that's my dogg, with his paws on her waist/
Make her crawl for a taste, she fucks one sucks another/
Muhafukka's name was "fukka", till he went and fucked yah mother/
You a sucka Scitt, why don't you fuckin quit?/
Cus if I catch you on the streets, you better duck, you bitch/

IF THIS WAS ABOUT ME.

I'D CANCEL MY INTERNET SERVICE :laugh:

NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR YOU DAYGO.

:cheers:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 10:27:39 AM »
Is Elior really going into a studio to record a diss track dedicated to someone on a message board?

Somebody takes this a little too serious, but we already knew that.

I spit that verse into some lil shitty computer mic. lol You know...the ones from like Walmart that have headphones, and a drop down mic on it. Just used for talking to somebody. And he wants to go record at an actual studio to battle my shit, and ontop of it has already seen my verse. Sad
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
Is Elior really going into a studio to record a diss track dedicated to someone on a message board?

I spit that verse into some lil shitty computer mic. lol You know...the ones from like Walmart that have headphones, and a drop down mic on it. Just used for talking to somebody. And he wants to go record at an actual studio to battle my shit, and ontop of it has already seen my verse. Sad
To be fair though, he could use all the help he can get if he's still got that Jewbot flow from his "Sccit The Shit" days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 11:11:27 AM »

To be fair though, he could use all the help he can get if he's still got that Jewbot flow from his "Sccit The Shit" days.

lol@ Jewbot

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 11:37:02 AM »
This is the best thing to happen in a minute. Daygos verse was pretty tight. But writing and actually rapping are different skills so we'll see how these dudes are on the mic.

I'll be completely unbiased and explain my choice of who I thought was better.

Elior, if u and LAMB hit the studio u better video that shit.

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
This is the best thing to happen in a minute. Daygos verse was pretty tight. But writing and actually rapping are different skills so we'll see how these dudes are on the mic.

Yeah. With my shit tho, the sound quality will be all fucked up cus i didnt do the shit in a studio. No adlibs, nothin. If its just judged on flow, i guarantee I can flow better than Scittles. If its judged on overall quality, and he records his shit in a studio, thats a lil different.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »

Yeah. With my shit tho, the sound quality will be all fucked up cus i didnt do the shit in a studio. No adlibs, nothin. If its just judged on flow, i guarantee I can flow better than Scittles. If its judged on overall quality, and he records his shit in a studio, thats a lil different.

Lol i'm purely judging the flow and the ether of the disses.  I ain't trippin off of sound quality.

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »

Lol i'm purely judging the flow and the ether of the disses.  I ain't trippin off of sound quality.

I gotcha

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
jewigger is NIKs new mc name

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »

roccy has a studio set up at his pad, lil guy

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 01:47:37 PM »

LOL..someone is scared. already makin excuses? quit that shit and post ur fuckin verse up, u bitch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 01:49:22 PM »
NIK is too scared to post his shit after this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 01:53:31 PM »
NIK is too scared to post his shit after this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

I'll post a new track i did today...this shit was done when i was 14. get over it.

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 02:12:10 PM »

LOL..someone is scared. already makin excuses? quit that shit and post ur fuckin verse up, u bitch.

lol scared of what? The fact is, youre gonna try and make your shit sound cleaner to cover up your wackness on the mic. While i recorded mine on a laptop and cheap mic while i was at work lol