Author Topic: The amazing prediction of NIK  (Read 1949 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The amazing prediction of NIK
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »
^True. I do hate when people say somebody is the greatest, when CLEARLY they aren't because they didn't play for the Bulls in the 90's.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »
^True. I do hate when people say somebody is the greatest, when CLEARLY they aren't because they didn't play for the Bulls in the 90's.

if you're referring to Kobe, Kobe has already matched Jordan talentwise and has a shot to surpass him in championship rings....so while he's not the greatest right now, he definitely has a shot at being in contention for GOAT once his career is all said and done. lebron is not even close, as of now.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »
he surpassed my expectations from what i expected before he reached the nba, no doubt...but he is still way overhyped and overrated. he is arguably not even the best player on his team, and people have already said he's the greatest. come on, now.

"STILL overrated and overhyped" by who?

he's been surpassed by Rose and Durant by every ESPN "nut rider" analyst   (not named JEff Van Gundy)  and on the dan patrick show 80% of people voted they wanted the Heat to lose round 1   (this was a week ago)

meanwhile Rondo just had 20 assists and a triple double last night...you still wanna say he's over rated bitch boy?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 05:43:44 PM »
bandwaggon ballicker, has anyone ever called durant or d-rose the greatest of all time or the future greatest of all time like they did with lebron? no, so stfu, u dumb muthafucker

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 06:22:43 PM »
bandwaggon ballicker, has anyone ever called durant or d-rose the greatest of all time or the future greatest of all time like they did with lebron? no, so stfu, u dumb muthafucker

there's a reason...because LEBRON is better than them

Bron's gonna slaughter the record books more than Peyton Manning and A-rod combined   (not sure if you know who these guys are since u don't follow sports)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 07:05:17 PM »
That's because LeBron was already compared to that scrub Kobe when he was in high-school lol.

Farmar poses no threat as someone who will be great, so naturally NIK loved him.

lol scrub? lebron dreams of having a career like kobe and dreams of having a J like kobe too

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 07:14:12 PM »
That's because LeBron was already compared to that scrub Kobe when he was in high-school lol.

Farmar poses no threat as someone who will be great, so naturally NIK loved him.

lol scrub? lebron dreams of having a career like kobe and dreams of having a J like kobe too

i know you'll just point out the lack of rings for Bron so far, but statistically speaking Lebron is the best player in NBA history

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »
I'm sure LeBron does dream of having the most dominate big man ever in his prime one day.

But the ONLY thing Kobe has on MJ besides a three-point shot is the rings. Other than that, I don't even know why that was a discussion to begin with lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »

i know you'll just point out the lack of rings for Bron so far, but statistically speaking Lebron is the best player in NBA history

no doubt hes a triple double machine, but what are stats if u dont win.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 10:19:43 PM »
I'm sure LeBron does dream of having the most dominate big man ever in his prime one day.

But the ONLY thing Kobe has on MJ besides a three-point shot is the rings. Other than that, I don't even know why that was a discussion to begin with lol.

simple...kobe, in his prime, was the better scorer (81 points in 4 quarters, 63 points in 3 quarters, while mj's career high was 69 points in double overtime). kobe has better shot, long-range, mid-range, better ball-handler...just a purer scorer- kobe had literally EVERYTHING in his arsenal on offense in his prime....also, kobe, in his prime, has been defending the best player on the other team, from point guards to power forwards, while jordan always left that to the best perimeter defender on the bulls during the jordan era, scottie pippen.............doesnt take a genius to realize that.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »

no doubt hes a triple double machine, but what are stats if u dont win.

wade>lebron...when people realize that putting up stats without having heart means jack-shit, that's when they'll get off of lebrons nuts. you can't be the best ever when you're arguably not even the best on your own team.

teecee

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 11:16:32 PM »

simple...kobe, in his prime, was the better scorer (81 points in 4 quarters, 63 points in 3 quarters, while mj's career high was 69 points in double overtime). kobe has better shot, long-range, mid-range, better ball-handler...just a purer scorer- kobe had literally EVERYTHING in his arsenal on offense in his prime....also, kobe, in his prime, has been defending the best player on the other team, from point guards to power forwards, while jordan always left that to the best perimeter defender on the bulls during the jordan era, scottie pippen.............doesnt take a genius to realize that.

I can't read this madness and not contribute.  ! fucking game against the Toronto Raptors of all teams does not make Kobe a better scorer than MJ.  MJ has a higher career average, the best single season, more 50 point games, averaged 40 in a FINALS series, and had to do it with mainly drives in a post dominant era.  Does it take a genius to realize its not even close?   

The ONLY thing Kobe has on Jordan is a 3pt shot, and it's not like Kobe shoots a great percentage on them.  If anything, Kobe falling in love with the three negatively effects his game.  FUCK.  And really, its not like Kobe ALWAYS defends the other teams best player, and you know this man.  ANd fuck outta here saying Kobe's mid range game was better than MJ's.   In MJ's great scoring games, check his shooting percentages, and then check Kobe's in his 50 plus games- It isn't a pretty comparison.   

teecee

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »
And going back to the point of this thread, this is straight embarassing NIK; even if it is 8 yrs ago, even at that time you acted like you knew EVERYTHING and everyone else on here were idiots, and this may be the ALL TIME most ignorant thread on here.   Don't fault him for bringing up old shit, you do that shit too.  Threads like this is why I've been insisting you were a shock poster all these years

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 11:33:16 PM »

I can't read this madness and not contribute.  ! fucking game against the Toronto Raptors of all teams does not make Kobe a better scorer than MJ.  MJ has a higher career average, the best single season, more 50 point games, averaged 40 in a FINALS series, and had to do it with mainly drives in a post dominant era.  Does it take a genius to realize its not even close?   

The ONLY thing Kobe has on Jordan is a 3pt shot, and it's not like Kobe shoots a great percentage on them.  If anything, Kobe falling in love with the three negatively effects his game.  FUCK.  And really, its not like Kobe ALWAYS defends the other teams best player, and you know this man.  ANd fuck outta here saying Kobe's mid range game was better than MJ's.   In MJ's great scoring games, check his shooting percentages, and then check Kobe's in his 50 plus games- It isn't a pretty comparison.   

Kobe only had a couple seasons in his prime in which he was the focal scoring option of the Lakers, and in those seasons, he shattered MJ's records (points in a single game, most threes in a game, consecutive 50+ point games, etc.)....Jordan was handed the Bulls franchise from day 1, so no shit he's gunna have better CAREER averages and marks, but as far as Kobe in his prime vs. MJ in his prime, Phil said it best...Kobe is the most talented player we've ever seen with the basketball. MJ was better without the ball, but as for who was better all around, that debate will not be settled until Kobe retires....even you said (prior to the Lakers winning the last 2 titles) that Kobe was as talented as MJ, but he just didn't have what it took to win......so now that Kobe has a chance to surpass Jordan in rings, u retract your statement.......lame.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 11:35:20 PM »
And going back to the point of this thread, this is straight embarassing NIK; even if it is 8 yrs ago, even at that time you acted like you knew EVERYTHING and everyone else on here were idiots, and this may be the ALL TIME most ignorant thread on here.   Don't fault him for bringing up old shit, you do that shit too.  Threads like this is why I've been insisting you were a shock poster all these years

nothing is for sure when judging high school talent....lebron james coulda just as easily flopped and been the next kwame brown and MANY experts debated that, so stfu n quit actin like u knew he was gunna be a superstar when he was playing amongst high school students.