Author Topic: INAD remix?  (Read 1235 times)

Matty

Re: INAD remix?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 10:04:08 AM »
Matty making up shit as usual...

trolls trollin' shit up as usual...

I always call out your bs posts but you keep making them. I guarantee you Alex da Kid said nothing about there being a Dre version.

nah, it was some other people that spoke on the 'alternate' in more detail, he just made the tweet that suggested so. and even then, i didn't say it was true, just that some people spoke about it.

you're genuinely interested, or just trolling for the sake of it?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 10:06:13 AM »

I always call out your bs posts but you keep making them. I guarantee you Alex da Kid said nothing about there being a Dre version.

nah, it was some other people that spoke on the 'alternate' in more detail, he just made the tweet that suggested so. and even then, i didn't say it was true, just that some people spoke about it.

Seriously I've seen you make posts that are straight up lies. I have to take everything you say with a grain of salt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 10:06:26 AM »
Nobody is going to hook it up? lol.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 10:08:18 AM »

Seriously I've seen you make posts that are straight up lies. I have to take everything you say with a grain of salt.

that's fine, but are you actually interested?

i can dig out the twitter quote and try and find where people were discussing the 'alternate' version. remember, i didn't say it was true, just that some people spoke on it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 10:13:19 AM »

i can dig out the twitter quote and try and find where people were discussing the 'alternate' version. remember, i didn't say it was true, just that some people spoke on it.

yes if you're going to claim that people have spoke on it then I'd like to see some evidence

Matty

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 10:17:33 AM »

yes if you're going to claim that people have spoke on it then I'd like to see some evidence

lol, i'll see if i can track down what i read before.

but my point was are you genuinely interested in it beyond the 'claim', or just for the sake of arguing?

thegooddoc

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 10:59:36 AM »

Matty is not making that up.  When the song first leaked Alex da Kid did have a statement something to the effect of "Thank you for believing in my version."  Not to say that the version I heard on the radio last night was the other version, but it sure the hell sounded like a Dre beat and hit much harder than the Alex da Kid pop beat.

Matty

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 11:06:54 AM »

Matty is not making that up.  When the song first leaked Alex da Kid did have a statement something to the effect of "Thank you for believing in my version."  Not to say that the version I heard on the radio last night was the other version, but it sure the hell sounded like a Dre beat and hit much harder than the Alex da Kid pop beat.

well i can't easily find what i read before, was probably just message board chatter. not gonna waste time looking for it. guess i lied.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 11:38:33 AM »

well i can't easily find what i read before, was probably just message board chatter. not gonna waste time looking for it. guess i lied.

Matty

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »

:laugh: :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 12:02:56 PM »

Portugoal

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 12:08:30 PM »
it just leaked, bitches

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!