Author Topic: Krayzie Bone Leaving His Group "Bone Thugs N Harmony" "Time To Move On.. Im Taki  (Read 523 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

kuruptDPG

no way...krayzie wtf...why

Sikotic™

It's not like any of them make good music anymore anyways. Big deal.

Krayzie is probably the most talented of them all so hopefully he can rebound.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

It seems like Bone is breaking up every other month, to be honest.  Usually it has something to do with Bizzy though.  I hope they work together again sometime in the future, but whatever happens, happens I guess.  Even if they don't get back together, Ruthless probably has enough unreleased Bone Thugs material to put out albums for years, if they'd just get off their asses and release something.

GangstaBoogy

I really couldn't care less

1. I haven't listened to Bone in years, nor do I enjoy their music anymore

2. Like someone already said...they've broken up a million times. Ronnie and Samantha / Ross and Rachel ass niggas
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

2. Like someone already said...they've broken up a million times. Ronnie and Samantha / Ross and Rachel ass niggas

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick

Portugoal

These guys have been doing their own thing for over a decade now, with occasionally a group album in between sessions.

Krayzie Bone's solo career has been on point for the most part and he put out albums of a few great rappers as well, like K-Mont, LaReece and Keef G.

BIGWORM

about time...

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/vGFn2yBjpBI&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/vGFn2yBjpBI&amp;feature=related</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Jome

Krayzie is probably easily the most talented of them all so hopefully he can rebound.

Yeah, we need a Krayzie solo album.. or form a group with Twista & Chamillionaire, who also needs to get their careers back on track..  8)

Tekanomics

• Lil Geezy
Krayzie is probably easily the most talented of them all so hopefully he can rebound.

Yeah, we need a Krayzie solo album.. or form a group with Twista & Chamillionaire, who also needs to get their careers back on track..  8)

I don't think anyone would be opposed to a Krayzie/Twista/Chamillionaire super group