Author Topic: Fuck the haters...i need to fuck Kim Kardashian  (Read 790 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Fuck the haters...i need to fuck Kim Kardashian
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 05:52:35 PM »
LOL Poor Lamar.

Seriously....fuckin with Kims big brother.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 05:54:04 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
Fake ass , fake tits , lips injection ... she's fucking hot , it's just too bad it's not natural ... fake boobs is a case by case good or bad thing , lips injections is definetely a + when giving some head ... don't know about the ass  :laugh:

Wow hold on! Fake ass, fake tits and fake lips ??! You sure about the tits ? I saw a picture of a 14 years old kim and bitch already had tits.

dresta is that you?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 09:48:34 AM »
Fake ass , fake tits , lips injection ... she's fucking hot , it's just too bad it's not natural ... fake boobs is a case by case good or bad thing , lips injections is definetely a + when giving some head ... don't know about the ass  :laugh:

Wow hold on! Fake ass, fake tits and fake lips ??! You sure about the tits ? I saw a picture of a 14 years old kim and bitch already had tits.
no pedo  :laugh:

Hahaha

Anyway here's the pic

Can we settle for good that this bitch didn't go under tits surgery ?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 11:29:29 AM »

Hahaha

Anyway here's the pic

Girls can have big naturals tits but still decide to go bigger ... they just don't look naturals in some pictures ... the best solution would be to see how they move when she gets fucked  :laugh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »

Hahaha

Anyway here's the pic

Girls can have big naturals tits but still decide to go bigger ... they just don't look naturals in some pictures ... the best solution would be to see how they move when she gets fucked  :laugh:
I would gladly volunteer for that assignment.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 12:45:20 PM »
Kim is in another universe.

LOL @ that universe being the one where youre not a flaming homo and actually dig chicks.  cham, your online cat calling is so blatantly unconvincing, who the fuck is you foolin'?  

just like that thread back @ DBA when you were trying to give advice on hitting on chicks and came off lookin' like ricky martin trying to fit in with the guys.  

ryan, i dont believe your a str8 heterosexual male, and that aint even trolling thats from the heart.  youve said some pretty suspect shit since ive met your bitch ass and you need to come clean about cleaning cum.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 01:15:10 PM by $oCal - The Quicker Wigger-Sticker-Upper »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
my ex chick use to try to be like kim kardashian so bad... she had huge tits but no ass...  :grumpy:
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 04:19:10 PM »
Kim is in another universe.

LOL @ that universe being the one where youre not a flaming homo and actually dig chicks.  cham, your online cat calling is so blatantly unconvincing, who the fuck is you foolin'?  

just like that thread back @ DBA when you were trying to give advice on hitting on chicks and came off lookin' like ricky martin trying to fit in with the guys.  

ryan, i dont believe your a str8 heterosexual male, and that aint even trolling thats from the heart.  youve said some pretty suspect shit since ive met your bitch ass and you need to come clean about cleaning cum.

LMFAO ouch.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2011, 03:03:29 AM »
Mmmmm ooooohhhweeee! 8)

she armenian rite?
;D

kemizt

johnny

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »
mmm...

she IS nice.
Whatcha man officer?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2011, 05:18:37 AM »
Since when does she bang white dudes. I used to think she was one of the baddest chicks out there. Too bad she's gone crazy with the plastic surgery. Her damn face looks all stretched and fucked up now. If she was doing that shit in her late 20s/ early 30's imagine what she'll look like in 10 years  :-X

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2011, 08:18:06 AM »
she armenian rite?

I know right....where's all the body hair??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »
LOL Poor Lamar.

especially after u seen the show....muthafucka doesn't even wear the pants in the relationship. shit, he doesn't even get to touch the pants. disgusting.
I tried watching that show today. Couldn't watch it for 5 minutes before changing the channel. I hate reality shows, especailly the ones on cable. In even a look inside Odom's life could get me intrested.