Author Topic: whats the most disturbing scene u ever seen in a movie  (Read 1493 times)

closetothalimit

Re:whats the most disturbing scene u ever seen in a movie
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2003, 03:00:46 PM »
another disturbing scene in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre the meat hook scene and the scene towards the end of the film where the cannibalistic family are sitting down for dinner with a girl they are preparing to kill - pure insanity
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 03:01:19 PM by Rain »

Jome

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2003, 06:24:20 PM »
Any scene from "Braindead"....

When I was 15 I wanted to see this movie, and borrowed it from a homie, but when my mom saw the cover, she literally dived and caught the box in the jump.
Then I saw it when I was 18, and it was pretty fucked, yeah.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2003, 08:02:54 PM »
Taxi Driver, where DeNiro blows the pimps hand off and its actually visible. That was some crazy shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2003, 08:50:56 PM »
I agree robocop was bad, I forgot about that one too.  And overseer's like me, I thought the hannibal brain scene was funny, and I wasn't even drunk, lol.

another one, as far as DISTURBING, in Psycho II when Norman carries his mom upstairs, and then there's a scene where he gets her out of bed, and there's a depression in the bed and pillow from where she's been laying there for years.  Crazy.  

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2003, 11:06:16 PM »
Im suprised nobody has said anything about requim for a dream.

The part when He's shooting up into his gang green infected arm made me wanna vomit, and then the part when those 2 girls are going at it and that old man is all: "ASS TO ASS, ASS TO ASS, ASS TO ASS" Man, I lost it. The fucked up part was she went home with her drugs and was SOOOO happy! man, that just fucked me up. "well, I didn't take it out for air" was another line that made me cringe!

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2003, 11:15:37 PM »
Didn't see it yet :(

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2003, 11:16:40 PM »
Oh, and help me out, yall.  When I was younger, I saw this movie,with a swimming pool, and in the BOTTOM of the pool, deep end, was an old woman sitting in a rocking chair.  Everytime I dive In, I keep my eyes open, now, because that was creepy as hell.  What movie was that?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2003, 12:01:15 AM »
oh shit i just remembered another goood good one

Fargo-when that guy puts his partner through the wood chipper|!  man i freaked out when i saw that cuz all these chunks were flying out into the snow and it was all red

:-X

also there's this one spanish movie where they pluck each individual hair out of this one guy , for 3 days, man that's torture

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

closetothalimit

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2003, 02:39:49 AM »
oh shit i just remembered another goood good one

Fargo-when that guy puts his partner through the wood chipper|!  man i freaked out when i saw that cuz all these chunks were flying out into the snow and it was all red

:-X

ive always found that scene funny - thats one of coen brothers best films as well

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2003, 03:06:36 AM »
Any scene from "Braindead"....

When I was 15 I wanted to see this movie, and borrowed it from a homie, but when my mom saw the cover, she literally dived and caught the box in the jump.
Then I saw it when I was 18, and it was pretty fucked, yeah.

"Plot: Wellington, New Zealand, 1957. After being bitten by a Sumatran rat monkey, Lionel Cosgrove’s mother is transformed into a flesh-eating zombie. But Lionel doesn’t want to bury his dear mother and sneaks her back home. But Lionel's attempts to protect her from his greedy uncle Les who is trying to blackmail him inadvertently end up creating an entire army of zombies that overrun Lionel’s house during a party thrown by Uncle Les. "

yeah its hilarious.. new zealand spoof horror film. theres another one called #Bad Taste' thats even funnier about aliens coming to earth making people zombies so they can then make burgers out of us

bad taste plot
"Plot: Four agents from the Alien Invader Destruction Service try to stop aliens who are packaging the inhabitants of a small New Zealand town as intergalactic fast-food. "

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2003, 10:24:03 PM »
Im suprised nobody has said anything about requim for a dream.

The part when He's shooting up into his gang green infected arm made me wanna vomit, and then the part when those 2 girls are going at it and that old man is all: "ASS TO ASS, ASS TO ASS, ASS TO ASS" Man, I lost it. The fucked up part was she went home with her drugs and was SOOOO happy! man, that just fucked me up. "well, I didn't take it out for air" was another line that made me cringe!

Good call, Requim was some fuked up shit!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

closetothalimit

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2003, 03:40:08 AM »

yeah its hilarious.. new zealand spoof horror film. theres another one called #Bad Taste' thats even funnier about aliens coming to earth making people zombies so they can then make burgers out of us

bad taste plot
"Plot: Four agents from the Alien Invader Destruction Service try to stop aliens who are packaging the inhabitants of a small New Zealand town as intergalactic fast-food. "

i saw that shit just the other day - its pretty gross but funny - its by the guy doing the lord of the rings series hey? peter jackson?

Jome

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2003, 06:42:16 PM »

"Plot: Wellington, New Zealand, 1957. After being bitten by a Sumatran rat monkey, Lionel Cosgrove’s mother is transformed into a flesh-eating zombie. But Lionel doesn’t want to bury his dear mother and sneaks her back home. But Lionel's attempts to protect her from his greedy uncle Les who is trying to blackmail him inadvertently end up creating an entire army of zombies that overrun Lionel’s house during a party thrown by Uncle Les. "

bad taste plot

LoL
I wonder if the directors have a competition..  who can make the possibly worst and most tasteless & gruesome movie, and still make it become a cult-movie..

Then the director who wins, wins $5 or something like that..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2003, 12:44:40 AM »
here's some from when i was little that i remember, don't know what movie's they're from but maybe y'all can help me out

1. this couple is in the woods, kinda like an adam and eve scene, and then the guy leaves and then the killer has this chord and creeps up behind the chick and wraps it around her eyes and around her head and squeezes it so hard her eyes implode and when he takes off the chord all you see is a caved in head, then when the guy comes back the killer does the same thing to him.

2. this chick is lying in a field humming some song then all these tick come out and start sucking her blood out then all you see in the next scene is her body COVERED COMPLETELY in ticks FULL of blood..looking like corn on the cob all over....freaks me out to this day

3. this chick tears off her own jaw and throws it at some guy

don't know where the fuck any of these things are from but they are vivid in my mind still

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bez

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2003, 01:35:17 PM »
here's some from when i was little that i remember, don't know what movie's they're from but maybe y'all can help me out

1. this couple is in the woods, kinda like an adam and eve scene, and then the guy leaves and then the killer has this chord and creeps up behind the chick and wraps it around her eyes and around her head and squeezes it so hard her eyes implode and when he takes off the chord all you see is a caved in head, then when the guy comes back the killer does the same thing to him.

2. this chick is lying in a field humming some song then all these tick come out and start sucking her blood out then all you see in the next scene is her body COVERED COMPLETELY in ticks FULL of blood..looking like corn on the cob all over....freaks me out to this day

3. this chick tears off her own jaw and throws it at some guy

don't know where the fuck any of these things are from but they are vivid in my mind still

yuk, That Jurrasic Park  hey.