Author Topic: Game's R.E.D News: Regulator Production and Nate Chorus!!!  (Read 1049 times)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Game's R.E.D News: Regulator Production and Nate Chorus!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 09:49:21 PM »
I don't believe that story about him talking to nate dogg when he was 14. The only story less believable is his story about michael jackson begging him to squash his beef with 50

Why is the MJ story so unbelievable? It's been documented that MJ was a big hip-hop fan, he worked with 50 and at one point was even going to release an album with 50. Why is it inconceivable that he would want 50 and Game to squash beef?

From a musical standpoint, some of 50's best music was arguably with Game.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »
not really.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »
I'm very well aware of Michael's admiration of hip-hop artist. But let's be real here, 50 vs Game wasn't exactly 2Pac vs Biggie. I find it hard to believe that MJ took time out of his crazy/hectic life (especially with all he was dealing with around that time) to call Game and ask him to stop his beef with Curtis.

Besides that, he didn't tell any of these stories until AFTER they died. How convenient, dead men don't tend to have rebuttals.

I'm known around here as a huge Game fan but I always keep it real. And to keep it real, dude is usually full of shit when he talks.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 12:03:03 AM »
^gun fire did erupt though with a lot of back and forth shit between cliques about shooting shit up.

Yea hopefully we get this i won't believe RED is dropping in september till i see game start doing interviews and shows promoting this album or even the video for red nation.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 04:05:54 AM »
That gun fire came from 50's security when Game and his dudes tried to run in hot 97 when 50 was on the air. Gangsta shit indeed but nowhere near the type of gangsta shit suge / death row did. Even biggie and puffy had some real killers and crips with them. Game and 50 couldn't survive with the type of niggas death row and bad boy had with them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 04:25:50 AM »
That gun fire came from 50's security when Game and his dudes tried to run in hot 97 when 50 was on the air. Gangsta shit indeed but nowhere near the type of gangsta shit suge / death row did. Even biggie and puffy had some real killers and crips with them. Game and 50 couldn't survive with the type of niggas death row and bad boy had with them.

No disrespect my dude but this post is just laughable.

Also don't understand why you're comparing Death Row and Bad Boy with G-Unit and Blackwallstreet like you know anything about them other than what you hear and read.

And you saying that they couldn't survive is also another ridiculous thing. I could explain what i really mean but what's the point. Also i don't see the point why Death Row and Bad Boy were brought up.

Again not trying to be disrespectful.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 05:29:58 AM »

No disrespect my dude but this post is just laughable.

Also don't understand why you're comparing Death Row and Bad Boy with G-Unit and Blackwallstreet like you know anything about them other than what you hear and read.

And you saying that they couldn't survive is also another ridiculous thing. I could explain what i really mean but what's the point. Also i don't see the point why Death Row and Bad Boy were brought up.

Again not trying to be disrespectful.

Your entire post was rather pointless.  You just told us you "I could explain what I really mean but what's the point?"  What's the point of your post, to tell us what's the point?  You suck.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 05:33:06 AM »
looking forward  to hear the song

felipebtu

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 05:55:57 AM »
the topic is about warren, nate and the game and new song..
all west coast artist and music ..

the post is about a matter relating to West Coast you start talking about 50 Cent? what next? Drake? Lil Wayne?
 Many of you are confuse and start talking about things that have nothing to do.
 Here in this forum, who really likes the Westside, not to want to hear about Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Young Money, P. Diddy and Bad Boy, Rick Ross, East Coast rappers, 50 Cent and G-Unit, Eminem .
 Until these posts by Dr. Dre and Detox (a pop album to be released sometime this millennium) is already saturated. ENOUGH!

Let's talk about Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound Click, DJ Quik, Skanless Click, Cube, Game, WC, TDE Camp, Terrace Martin, E-40, Too Short
 Chicano Rappers, Don Kennedy, overdoze, Chuwee, OG'S (Frost, KingT, Kam, etc. ..) we will be more West

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 06:01:33 AM »

the post is about a matter relating to West Coast you start talking about 50 Cent? what next? Drake? Lil Wayne?
 Here in this forum, who really likes the Westside, not to want to hear about Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Young Money, P. Diddy and Bad Boy, Rick Ross, East Coast rappers, 50 Cent and G-Unit, Eminem .
 Until these posts by Dr. Dre and Detox (a pop album to be released sometime this millennium) is already saturated. ENOUGH!

Let's talk about Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound Click, DJ Quik, Skanless Click, Cube, Game, WC, TDE Camp, Terrace Martin, E-40, Too Short
 Chicano Rappers, Don Kennedy, overdoze, Chuwee, OG'S (Frost, KingT, Kam, etc. ..) we will be more West
gtfo

felipebtu

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 06:15:45 AM »

gtfo

you're a pussy dude .. fucking fagot .. i put my dick in your ass barbie, mother fucker bitch ass boy ..
 i busted your face and yo mama pussy, ass, eyez .. son of a BIATCHHH!
Ouvir
L

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 06:30:49 AM »

gtfo

you're a pussy dude .. fucking fagot .. i put my dick in your ass barbie, mother fucker bitch ass boy ..
 i busted your face and yo mama pussy, ass, eyez .. son of a BIATCHHH!
Ouvir
L