Author Topic: Kurupt, Jayo Felony Detail Plans For Super Group 1st Generation  (Read 213 times)

Soopahigh

(AllHipHop News) West coast Hip-Hop supergroup 1st Generation is currently working on a full-length project for new record label Uneek Music, which is helmed by executive/community activist Eugene “Big U” Henley.

1st Generation consists of seven pioneering West Coast rappers, including Kurupt, Jayo Felony, MC Eiht, Chill, Gangsta, King T., Sir Jinx.

The legendary DJ Battlecat rounds out the group, who are working together for the first time as a unit.

"We wanted to do something massive for the coast." 1st Generation group member Chill said. "So we had to figure out which attitudes and talent could mix and make the group work, and once we got off the phone with the homies, we met at Kurupt's house and made the first song, and all the professional creative ideas meshed and we knew we were on the right track."

Their recent single "Killing Me Softly" hit the Internet early last month and the group hopes to capitalize on the growing buzz for their debut album, tentatively titled Sharks n Tha Water.

Uneek Music is currently fielding offers for the group's debut release, which Kurupt has predicted will be nothing short of "spectacular."

"Everyone on this team has perfected their craft and that's what makes us the first generation of this game.We all have made an imprint on this game and helped to make the west coast rap scene what it is today," Kurupt said.

Group member Jayo Felony said that the chemistry between the group members was completely natural. And their longtime experience in the Hip-Hop industry will produce a well-rounded, well-produced, mature album.

"The streets have been wanting this for a long time for us all to come together and regardless of where we're all from or what our backgrounds are, we're all on a positive note and we're trying to push the line and stop some this bullsh** that's going on in these streets," Jayo Felony explained. "I'm a little older now and a lot more mature than I was when I came in the game but I know that all of us coming together as one, helps to makes us as individuals bigger by being a part of a group like this."

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/05/07/22751439.aspx

;D 8)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Kurupt, Jayo Felony Detail Plans For Super Group 1st Generation
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 12:29:24 AM »
i wanna hear a tracc wit these dudes!

Soopahigh