Author Topic: Gonorrhea- warning this well haunt you  (Read 260 times)

OutSider

Gonorrhea- warning this well haunt you
« on: January 10, 2003, 11:37:02 PM »
ok.. true storie about a third world country!!!

even i said OUCH!!

ok i was talking to an retired army medic today a the health clinic. I was carring an interesting convo with the secarity gaurd there and he was telling me about the time he spent in asia.. but mostly in koreia and the STDs that his unit were studing among the people from there.

well one guy walked into his clinic.. and has never been tested for STDs or anyother infections. so he walks into the clinic.. and fills out the paper work and stuff... goes into the examming area and waits for the nurse.. he symptoms were numbness in his penis.. and discolor. well.. the nurse told him to drop his pants so she could take a look at it... when she went to touch it.. it literally fell off... i mean right on to her hands... the gonorrhea had literally eaten its way through his sex parts and so his thing was all rotted and it was so bad there was no bleeding or anything..

man.. moral of this story.. go to the clinic of you are going to have SEX!! unprotected!!

Hittman2001

Re:Gonorrhea- warning this well haunt you
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 11:42:55 PM »
thats quite disgusting.  i hope i never get an STD

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 11:46:57 PM »
*sniff.... *sniff... I smell.....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 11:58:53 PM »
Damm, dat just made my stomch twirl or whirl or wutever its called......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 12:34:08 AM »
damn, that is kinda sick, i mean really sick, geez

-Bluecripstar

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 02:29:14 AM »
lol... yeah it is pretty nasty.. i was like.. OMG OMG OMG .. when the guy told me that story... they are others that he told me.. even more to graphic..

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 12:22:42 PM »
* calls doctors office asap...*
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

min0rity

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 02:13:13 PM »
this story is bullshit...and even if it ain't this is one of those 1 out of 2398472839749723873948397493487 probablity that it would happen to anyone...that guy must've had the symptom for years..i mean Y-E-A-R-S like decades but didn't do shit about it cuz he was dumb

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2003, 02:20:32 PM »
HAHAHAHA to much BANGCOCK
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

OutSider

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2003, 03:03:21 PM »
this story is bullshit...and even if it ain't this is one of those 1 out of 2398472839749723873948397493487 probablity that it would happen to anyone...that guy must've had the symptom for years..i mean Y-E-A-R-S like decades but didn't do shit about it cuz he was dumb

actually... i have talkin to many people who have serviced in the forces and most of them tell me about deseases that they have discover  throughout the world.. that totally eat away at the human body... there are serveral kinds of gonorrhea infection because it is cuases by bacterica that has settle in a certain spot...you can also get it anually and orally... genital warts is another virus that can take any where from a month to 20 years to show symptoms.. and if a women gets them on her cervix and it goes without treatment she can get cervixcal cancer... that can take anywhere from months to years.. depending on how she takes care of herself... women who suffer from high risk HPV who have a poor diet. have a greater chance that the virus will sprend faster... now tricky thing about this virus in specific is that a women can contact the virus when she first has sex.. but not always... males are only carrier of certain HPV virus... (genital warts) but there are many HPV that male will have symptoms of warts... BTW condoms can't prevent this virus... because you can get them on your... testicals and other places where condoms dont cover.... now.. it is also possible that people get more then one STD at one time..

but back to the story.... this sory takes place in korea... where there is a great amount of poverty and no real health care for the people.... known fact about these places is that there are STDs that people in american dont really have to worry about... for one.. someone will adventurally will give us health care... or it really doesnt excist here....

so yes this maybe a crazy story to you.. but it is true.. milllions of people die from AIDS a year in this world... but i believe at one time someone said... oh will not do anything about it.. because it is a gay decease... now.. 1 in 10 people in america have been infected by the virus... men and women... children and teens...
the rate of syphilis is pretty low now aday.. but the ratio of people who contact that illness... 2 out of 5 come back with HIV in america today... people who contacted chlamydia... which there is actually an ecidemic of it in california.. 1 out 8 come back with HIV.... genital warts is the highest STDs ratio in the world... 1 out of 3 have it... or carring th virus... not deadly.. but not curable either... herpes in america.. is 1 out 4... there is no cure for that.. and no one likes someone with herpes.... so get educated people.. and dont think everthing is some stupid.. it cant happen ratio.. becuase it can...                                

min0rity

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2003, 03:30:31 PM »

actually... i have talkin to many people who have serviced in the forces and most of them tell me about deseases that they have discover  throughout the world.. that totally eat away at the human body... there are serveral kinds of gonorrhea infection because it is cuases by bacterica that has settle in a certain spot...you can also get it anually and orally... genital warts is another virus that can take any where from a month to 20 years to show symptoms.. and if a women gets them on her cervix and it goes without treatment she can get cervixcal cancer... that can take anywhere from months to years.. depending on how she takes care of herself... women who suffer from high risk HPV who have a poor diet. have a greater chance that the virus will sprend faster... now tricky thing about this virus in specific is that a women can contact the virus when she first has sex.. but not always... males are only carrier of certain HPV virus... (genital warts) but there are many HPV that male will have symptoms of warts... BTW condoms can't prevent this virus... because you can get them on your... testicals and other places where condoms dont cover.... now.. it is also possible that people get more then one STD at one time..

but back to the story.... this sory takes place in korea... where there is a great amount of poverty and no real health care for the people.... known fact about these places is that there are STDs that people in american dont really have to worry about... for one.. someone will adventurally will give us health care... or it really doesnt excist here....

so yes this maybe a crazy story to you.. but it is true.. milllions of people die from AIDS a year in this world... but i believe at one time someone said... oh will not do anything about it.. because it is a gay decease... now.. 1 in 10 people in america have been infected by the virus... men and women... children and teens...
the rate of syphilis is pretty low now aday.. but the ratio of people who contact that illness... 2 out of 5 come back with HIV in america today... people who contacted chlamydia... which there is actually an ecidemic of it in california.. 1 out 8 come back with HIV.... genital warts is the highest STDs ratio in the world... 1 out of 3 have it... or carring th virus... not deadly.. but not curable either... herpes in america.. is 1 out 4... there is no cure for that.. and no one likes someone with herpes.... so get educated people.. and dont think everthing is some stupid.. it cant happen ratio.. becuase it can...                                

which people r u talking to?? you said you talk to people who serviced in the forces so how the hell would they know if there are these types of diseases or not??? and which korea r u talking about?? south korea is one of the richest country in ASIA...oh btw u.s.a has wayyyyyyyy more people with HIV/AIDS than most of the countries in east asia....i check the facts...and studies also shows that AIDS patients have been decreasing throughout the world (except AFrica)since people are more knowledged than lets say 10 years before...stop fucking exaggerating
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 03:31:17 PM by drunken_mastenori »

OutSider

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2003, 04:42:10 PM »
dude... this person i talk to was in korea serving as military aid and clinic aid to those people... AIDS is all over... the world.. no doubt... but there is also other decease out there... no just AIDS.. all can pretty much do serious hurm to you... there are coutries like the US and Europe that go out and make study of these deceases all over.. where ever they can find them..this medic was explaining to me.. the details of his job over seas.. in korea... and that was basaically taking picture and trying to treat the decease...... now in this case.. this person.. just so happen to have something that is related to gonorrhea.... it could have been ten times worst then you average case... he could have had a combo of alot of things.. just so happen that that bactriera totally ate through.. him..

anyways.. back to the moral of this story.. always wear  condoms.. could save more then your life

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2003, 04:49:53 PM »
Bigg Ups 2 Lil' Bullet 22 4 Tha Knowledge Keep Spittin'
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2003, 09:49:40 PM »
*sniff.... *sniff... I smell.....

[size=8]BULLSHIT[/size]

Sikotic™