Author Topic: Canibus Is "Delusional", Says Royce Da 5'9  (Read 527 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Canibus Is "Delusional", Says Royce Da 5'9
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
New York rapper Canibus has unleashed a new diss track aimed at Slaughterhouse's Joe Budden and Royce Da 5'9 taunting their microphone skills.

On the track, Canibus wastes no time in name dropping the Slaughterhouse members.

"First things first man, you f*cking with the worst," Canibus raps, "You better bring an ice pack when I see you in person/I'mma bring an arsenal/Ask Joe who the f*ck you talking to, he the softest n*gga in the group/Blood thicker than water, wash it off after the Slaughter -- Internet snitcher, like a little b*tch /Joey low life, living off rice and goat tripe/He boasts on the mic, then he posts on the site/Then exposed his whole life for the dope, for a price/Don't rep the culture right/ old his soul for the hype/Got known overnight for n*ggas f*ckin' his wife/Got bust in the eyesight and still wouldn't fight -- You a disgrace to Jersey, you suck on the mic/You and 5'9" are like two moist buttwipes/Walkin' around all uptight." ("Lyrical Law Vs. Joey Cupcakes")
Following the song's release, Royce downplayed its lyrical impact.

"Dear Canibus.. ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz," he tweeted Thursday (May 5). (Royce Da 5'9's Twitter)
In late 2009, Royce dropped his own diss record aimed at Canibus and Benzino.

"Now b*tches want my attention like the Canibus diss," Royce raps. "You ain't got no mechanical handle, quit handling d*ck/We liked you before the army, now we ain't a fan of your sh*t/You know my Mac pop, Detroit is my backdrop/Shut your a** up and go have some sex with your laptop...Benzino, the hardest n*gga, you don't know him for hammers/You know him for talking sh*t with N.O.R.E. behind the cameras/I blam at ya and damage ya." ("Back From That")
Canibus is reportedly working on a collaborative album alongside Keith Murray.

Canibus is currently gearing up for the release of his collaboration LP The Underdogs with Keith Murray, and will later release an album as part of the HRSMN super group featuring Kurupt, Ras Kass and Killah Priest. The group collaborated with Slaughterhouse on a track titled "House of Horses." (Hip Hop DX)

http://www.sohh.com/2011/05/canibus_rips_joe_budden_royce_da_59_hes.html

CANIBUS FT BORN SUN - LYRICAL LAW VS JOEY CUPCAKES http://hulkshare.com/3zxq16g3xhd2

Interesting....Wonder If There Will Be A Reply.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:41:15 AM by Hoodlum204 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Canibus Disses Royce And Joe Budden [mp3]
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:50:49 PM »
Thank God. Slaughterhouse better make some diss tracks. 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 08:01:42 PM »
Thank God. Slaughterhouse better make some diss tracks. 8)

Yeah, this is actually good.  It will help bring out the best in Slaughterhouse. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 08:48:29 PM »
i thought Benzino was dead

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 09:04:39 PM »
what is pathetic is that Canibus is using a Crooked I guest appearance to promote the remix of "Guilty will pay with ERick Sermon

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 09:13:49 AM »
http://www.sohh.com/2011/05/crooked_i_smokes_out_canibus_he_been_on.html
Slaughterhouse's Crooked I has come forward to address New York rapper Canibus' lyrical attack on group members Joe Budden and Royce Da 5'9 with the new release of his "Lyrical Law V. Joey Cupcakes".

Crooked said Canibus' issues with his crew stem from a behind-the-scenes situation.

"So I took a powernap and missed Canibus vs Slaughterhouse?," he Tweeted Thursday (May 6) night.
"I wanted to hear a Slaughter/Horseman joint myself...#ThanxCanibus"
"@TheRealRoyce59 that dude is a certified weirdo"
"Just for the record Canibus been on sum bullsh*t with SH for months behind the scenes tho"
"People kill me haha... If they didn't see it happen on the internet they think it didn't HAPPEN lol"
"I dont give #2sh*ts about it either way.. I ignored him when he when he was on bs with me.. Didnt kno dat huh?" (Crooked I's Twitter)
Slaughterhouse's Joell Ortiz also briefly shared his reaction to the dispute.

"Lol smh What an A**hole RT @TheRealCrookedI: I wanted to hear a Slaughter/Horseman joint myself... #ThanxCanibus," he retweeted from Royce Da 5'9. (Joell Ortiz's Twitter)
Yesterday, Royce displayed his lack of interest in entertaining Canibus' diss record.

"Dear Canibus.. ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz," he tweeted May 5th.
"Why everybody just always diss me n Joey? Lol it's 2 more gentleman in our group. Why yall never bother them? Scared? Lol prolly so..." (Royce Da 5'9's Twitter)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 09:18:39 AM »
well as Wutang found out, Crooked rolls deep at all his shows (back in '09 after startin shit with Budden one of rza's boys got jumped by some goons from cali)

but there is no point to dissing Joell, he'd never respond back
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Canibus Is "Delusional", Says Royce Da 5'9
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 09:42:00 AM »
http://www.sohh.com/2011/05/royce_da_59_diagnoses_canibus_delusional.html

Slaughterhouse fanatics hoping to witness a verbal retaliation toward Canibus over a new diss record aimed at select members might be disappointed, as Royce Da 5'9 has said a response is not in the works.

Royce feels Canibus' unexpected diss, "Lyrical Law V. Joey Cupcakes," does not motivate him to respond.

"He made two diss records about me," Royce said in an interview. "Don't believe nothin' Canibus says, man. That dude, he's delusional...What am I supposed to do, write a record? What he's doing don't even motivate me. He's not even motivating me to find time to respond." (Hip Hop DX)
Following the track's release last week, Royce displayed his lack of interest in entertaining Canibus' diss track.

"Dear Canibus.. ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz," he Tweeted May 5th.
"Why everybody just always diss me n Joey? Lol it's 2 more gentleman in our group. Why yall never bother them? Scared? Lol prolly so..." (Royce Da 5'9's Twitter)
Last week, Slaughterhouse's Crooked I hinted at Canibus' issues stemming from a behind-the-scenes matter.

"So I took a powernap and missed Canibus vs Slaughterhouse?," he Tweeted Thursday (May 6) night.
"I wanted to hear a Slaughter/Horseman joint myself...#ThanxCanibus"
"@TheRealRoyce59 that dude is a certified weirdo"
"Just for the record Canibus been on sum bullsh*t with SH for months behind the scenes tho" (Crooked I's Twitter)
Canibus' record primarily focuses on Royce and Joe Budden.

"First things first man, you f*cking with the worst," Canibus raps, "You better bring an ice pack when I see you in person/I'mma bring an arsenal/Ask Joe who the f*ck you talking to, he the softest n*gga in the group/Blood thicker than water, wash it off after the Slaughter -- Internet snitcher, like a little b*tch /Joey low life, living off rice and goat tripe/He boasts on the mic, then he posts on the site/Then exposed his whole life for the dope, for a price/Don't rep the culture right/ old his soul for the hype/Got known overnight for n*ggas f*ckin' his wife/Got bust in the eyesight and still wouldn't fight -- You a disgrace to Jersey, you suck on the mic/You and 5'9" are like two moist buttwipes/Walkin' around all uptight." ("Lyrical Law Vs. Joey Cupcakes")

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Canibus Is "Delusional", Says Royce Da 5'9
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 11:46:03 PM »
I was honestly thinking all this myself.... 8)

Canibus should re-do the song by Papa Roach "This Is My Last Resort"
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!