Author Topic: G! True Hollywood Story : beats by Dre???????  (Read 519 times)

felipebtu

G! True Hollywood Story : beats by Dre???????
« on: May 06, 2011, 07:53:39 AM »
Another interview with another icon of the West Coast, Pittsburgh native producer Bud'da (Westside Connection's Bow Down and 3 Time felons).
 Revealed that:

I produced "Been There Done That." I did the beat. Actually, me and Mel-Man wrote the hook, 'cause it was gonna be a song of mine. So we wrote the hook at the crib, went into the studio, laid down the beat, I recorded the hook, Dre cam in [and] was like, "Man! That's it! "And I'm like," That's what; What'chu talking about? "He's like," That's the single, for the [Dr. Dre Presents The Aftermath] album. "There's no way i could deny Dr. Dre is ... whatever. So I'm like, "Yeah, okay, let's do it." We laid it down, J-Flexx cam in [and] wrote [Dre's] verses [Dre recorded Them and then] he added a couple of things like the roto toms [timpani drums] and a couple of other little things. So, I guess, in production, we both did it together, But The initial idea cam from me. But Dr. Dre is the best at Being Able to take something and take it to the next level. That definitely I Learned from him: being Able to take Something That was a good idea and make it a great idea.

Dr Dre, every interview we know the truth behind one of the most "classic beat produced by Dr Dre''the genius??I Don't believe in this line:

But Dr. Dre is the best at Being Able to take something and take it to the next level. That definitely I Learned from him: being Able to take Something That was a good idea and make it a great idea
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:10:16 AM by felipebtu »

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
Re: G! True Hollywood Story : beats by Dre???????
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 08:28:56 AM »
We all know Dre has ghostwritter & ghostproducer but who cares ? He put any shit on another fucking level.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 08:33:28 AM »
after this i'm starting to think when people say "Dre took it to another level" they meant as in they made the track and even mixed it a little and just used Dre's NAME to "take it to another level".........

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 08:40:23 AM »
after this i'm starting to think when people say "Dre took it to another level" they meant as in they made the track and even mixed it a little and just used Dre's NAME to "take it to another level".........

"mixed it a little " ?! SMH

next.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:11:18 PM by DetoxIsntAMyth »

MIC

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 11:06:30 AM »

Nobody's stopping them from "taking it to another level" by themselves.
And having a career like Dre.

felipebtu

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »
I Believe Dr.Dre produce songs ..off course
but many of west coast music I think he only took the credit.
except NWA and Death Row was until 1995.

Once he did The Chronic, and Doggstyle Murda Was The Case.
 Been using only ghost 'produces.

His productions I believe to be Eminem, 50 Cent and many other west coast music has demonstrated that he is not producing

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
Tha industry is just like tha streets... there`s alot of haters and alotta ppl only co-signing u becuz they dont wana fuck their money up.  I believe Im a very rational person and I believe that Dre just gives ``the ok`` on tracks and touches em here and there, he`s not off his Waka and really in tha paint like that.  yall do realize EXACTLY how many ppl have came out tha wood work and said sumthing similar to this whether positive or negative?  Regardless Im still tryna get hired by Dre/Aftermath/Interscope

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »
OMG!!! This subject again?? Of course Dre sometimes, maybe alot of times takes others "shells" or what they think is a complete song and takes it to the next level...Why?? Bosses do that....Look at the track record, how many decades dude has been doin it.. Back in the day, at the start he was just like any upstart producer sitting behind a drum machine.. Some producers still use the same methods and most of them you don't hear from much anymore. Dre can still produce on his own "if he has to" but when you are a real Boss, this is what you do. Dre is doing what Quincy Jones and others in different genres of music do...By the way, why is it these producers Dre allegedly stole from are not making hits on their own?? 

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 07:16:15 PM »
OMG!!! This subject again?? Of course Dre sometimes, maybe alot of times takes others "shells" or what they think is a complete song and takes it to the next level...Why?? Bosses do that....Look at the track record, how many decades dude has been doin it.. Back in the day, at the start he was just like any upstart producer sitting behind a drum machine.. Some producers still use the same methods and most of them you don't hear from much anymore. Dre can still produce on his own "if he has to" but when you are a real Boss, this is what you do. Dre is doing what Quincy Jones and others in different genres of music do...By the way, why is it these producers Dre allegedly stole from are not making hits on their own?? 

because Dre told the illuminati that these other producers were revealing his secrets so they made sure these other producers never had the chance to make a hit... /sarcasm

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »
Lol that "why don't these producers make hits on their own" shit is stupid. They don't make hits cuz dre took them all then blackballed them lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 02:23:31 AM »
We all know Dre has ghostwritter & ghostproducer but who cares ? He put any shit on another fucking level.

it's not ghost produced:

Credits

Mixed By – Dr. Dre
    Producer – Bud'da, Dr. Dre

Lol that "why don't these producers make hits on their own" shit is stupid. They don't make hits cuz dre took them all then blackballed them lol
that's just a rumour.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 03:50:58 AM »
Bud'da was given credit as a producer and he is listed as a writer/publisher along with J Flexx (Stephen Anderson/James Anderson), but i feel that his name should have went before Dre's. Producers like Dre, Puffy and Irv Gotti do shit like that all the time. Just take someone elses beat switch it up a little so they can put thier names in front as the producer.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:53 AM »
Another interview with another icon of the West Coast, Pittsburgh native producer Bud'da (Westside Connection's Bow Down and 3 Time felons).
just post the whole source
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14999/title.budda-discusses-his-history-with-dr-dre-ice-cube-pittsburghs-role-in-west-coast-gangsta-rap