Author Topic: McDonalds to get a make-over  (Read 324 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: McDonalds to get a make-over
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 05:01:17 PM »
I haven't walked into a McDonald's in like 5 years.

Fuck your furniture. Fix yo fuck ass food.

food quality isnt bad at all, its just not ment to be eaten every day.

its basically like getting one of these bad boys everyday..... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wrappidup/184994561543761   

deep fried..
Of course you shouldnt eat fast food every day. But if you're gonna go eat some shit that's bad for you, I can think of a bunch of places that shit all over wack ass McDonalds. Everybody's taste in food is different though.

Mcdonalds is basically just a fall back. Like when youre starving...and dont have time to get anything better, so you just say fuckit and swoop by McDonalds. To me, their menu basically only has about 5 or 6 things on it...and thats it. Big Mac, Filet O Fish (only on Fridays tho when that shit is like $1.29), Chicken Nuggets, McChicken, McDouble....oh...and of course the Sweet Tea.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: McDonalds to get a make-over
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
McDonalds is more bang for your buck. Their food is cheaper and they got such a wide variety of shit that there is something for everyone. Their marketing works, because they got us hooked as kids and even though there are better options, we still go.