Author Topic: (pic)dr dre, dj quik, terrace martin working on JAY ROCK debut album  (Read 1243 times)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
^ exactly what I'm thinking

The pic of dre snoop and game was dope cuz it signaled the reunion of dre & game and of course its always good to see dre & snoop together

But since then all we get is pics pics pics. Fuck that. How about a song or 2 to go along with these pics? Or how about some in-studio video footage?

co-signed

Fonky Fresh

not working for me this hulkshare site, if someone can up it somewhere else i'd be grateful
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
craaaaaaazzzzzzy

Elkoizm

It would be funny (and possible) that they weren't even doing music. Maybe they got a couple of sandwiches together and told each other funny jokes.

Elkoizm

How about a song or 2 to go along with these pics? Or how about some in-studio video footage?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
It would be funny (and possible) that they weren't even doing music. Maybe they got a couple of sandwiches together and told each other funny jokes.
yeah, or just to give props

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.

Lol.
Yeah could be they just hanging out

Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

h2k4

another day. another classic !

LOL

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
Cool pic, now how about some actual music?

KURUPTION-81

Was it confirmed they were working on jay rocks album ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

h2k4

Was it confirmed they were working on jay rocks album ?

"Mixing my album look who else dropped in Doc Dre TDE!!! #HiiiPoWeR !!! http://t.co/Lt7dSuz"

Dre probably dropped by to work with K. Dot and got stopped by Jay Rock to take a pic.

So Much Style

another classic PIC!!
NICE! I hope they take more PICS for I NEED A BOXER than then did for I NEED A DOCTOR!

CHURCH!
So much style back at it again

Fraxxx

Damn, Dre's sporting dope sweaters everytime! Anyone knows the brand? I'm planning on hitting the gym a little myself and think they'd look good on me, too.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

papa-smurf

waste of talented producers in my opion.jay rock dont have what it takes 2 blow.dre,quik & terrace martin could be working on some other artist that really worth working with

MUHFUKKA

Damn, Dre's sporting dope sweaters everytime! Anyone knows the brand? I'm planning on hitting the gym a little myself and think they'd look good on me, too.
i seriously hope youre joking

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.