Author Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides  (Read 643 times)

doggfather

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
« on: May 23, 2011, 01:07:32 AM »
How do you like the new episode of the pirates?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »
Haven't seen it yet, how did you like it?? The first was the best, then they started messing things up & you didn't know who was who & they made it seem like every bad guy was the ultimate bad guy just to find out there was someone even badder in the next movie, still a fan though :P

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 04:31:40 AM »
fucking terrible movie
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:38:06 AM »
1st was amazin' the 2nd 3rd was average, this 4th is better than the 2-3, but far away from the 1st.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

theremedy360

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 11:27:48 PM »
Big fan of the first, not so much the next two. Probably gonna wait till this is out on DVD.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:35 PM »
Big fan of the first, not so much the next two. Probably gonna wait till this is out on DVD.
Good & wise choice.  The 3rd is much better than the 4th.  Is it because Orlando & Keira aren't there?  Could be!  It's also not worth seeing it in 3-D either.  I remember posting a thread here on what should be done with the Pirates franchise, going with a 4th one or doing a prequel explaining the story of Jack Sparrow or 3 is enough.  Some here chose 3 is enough & seeing the 4th movie, they're right.

Better suggestion, go see Thor 3-D & Fast 5 instead.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.  Especially with Fast 5  ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 07:53:14 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »
Good & wise choice.  The 3rd is much better than the 4th.  Is it because Orlando & Keira aren't there?  Could be!  It's also not worth seeing it in 3-D either.  I remember posting a thread here on what should be done with the Pirates franchise, going with a 4th one or doing a prequel explaining the story of Jack Sparrow or 3 is enough.  Some here chose 3 is enough & seeing the 4th movie, they're right.

Better suggestion, go see Thor 3-D & Fast 5 instead.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.  Especially with Fast 5  ;)
Fast 5 was GREAT - for a action movie.. There are barely any car scenes which really dissapointed me as I'm a huge fan of the series :(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »
Fast Five was garbage. 4/10

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 11:31:46 PM »
Fast Five was good for what it's for, strictly (cheesy) entertainment. Sort of like a cheap thrill but it's to be taken with a grain of salt & enjoyed.

Onto the topic of Pirates, I have 0 interest in seeing this. 1 was so good and 2 was so bad that I've never even seen 3. Seriously, the drop off from 1-2 may be one of the biggest ever.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 11:43:48 PM »

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

when it rains it pours

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 11:44:04 PM »
its a pirates life for me  :laugh:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 01:00:28 AM »
the movie sucked, too much talking.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

jerry05031111

• Lil Geezy

jerry05031111

• Lil Geezy

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 08:21:49 PM »

Better suggestion, go see Thor 3-D & Fast 5 instead.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.  Especially with Fast 5  ;)
Fast 5 was GREAT - for a action movie.. There are barely any car scenes which really dissapointed me as I'm a huge fan of the series :(
There was a lotta people on some site that wanted more car scenes, feel that they should get back to the car culture stuff.