Author Topic: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.  (Read 2127 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »
LMAO, Yall's boy wade got POSTERIZED !!!!!!!! BOOMSHACKALACKAAAAAA !!! 8) 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 05:54:07 PM »
miami had 6 players on the floor and no ref cared...LMAO....thiers your 6....HaHaHaHa 8)

I got your band-wagon in my cross hairs. (M2 CARL GUSTAV AT)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 07:55:55 PM »
Chicago is too big inside, outrebounded, 2nd chance, bench, and the D was some of the best I have seen from them all year. If Miami can't get fast break points up in the 20's or 30's and control the boards somewhat, they aint winning the series. Chuuch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
I said six because I figured the Bulls would win at home. Whether it's by one or twenty, makes no difference, it's a loss. There are no morale victories now.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 09:11:58 PM »
Fuck the heat, Go Bulls  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
i guess sayin durant>lebron sounds a lil different to u fickle ass mufuckaz today, huh?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 11:16:17 PM »
Chicago has no real chance of advancing.

man, ur really funnystyle with some of the shit u say

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 11:19:38 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 01:06:45 AM »
1)Miami seriously need to move the ball a lot more in the upcoming games.... James and Wade iso won't do it against Bulls D ... the pb is that's how they have played all year ...
2) Heat got smoked on the glass , the initial D was very good , but they gave up too much tips in , wide open 3 on 2nd shot opportunities

Chicago D was GREAT and the supporting cast showed up on the offensive end ...  I doubt they can keep up like this in the 3 pt shooting but as long as they are playing that type of D , they will have a chance in every game

Too bad the schedule of this series is WACK ... Game 2 Wednesday , Game 3 Sunday .. WTF

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 01:59:44 AM »

i do think thunder would beat the heat, hell yea...with perkins and ibaka down low + durant and westbrook on the perimeter....heat lack size, they will beat chicago because chicago lacks scorers and they will beat boston because boston lacks size....but the mavs have size+scorers and so do the thunder...hence, my original statement, that the heat have an easy road to the finals, which was idioticly shot down by teecee before he even gave it thought.

:-*

1)Miami seriously need to move the ball a lot more in the upcoming games.... James and Wade iso won't do it against Bulls D ... the pb is that's how they have played all year ...
2) Heat got smoked on the glass , the initial D was very good , but they gave up too much tips in , wide open 3 on 2nd shot opportunities

Chicago D was GREAT and the supporting cast showed up on the offensive end ...  I doubt they can keep up like this in the 3 pt shooting but as long as they are playing that type of D , they will have a chance in every game

Too bad the schedule of this series is WACK ... Game 2 Wednesday , Game 3 Sunday .. WTF

It's because the West Finals start later... so it's all gravy and the Finals don't start way too early or late for one of the teams.. still quite extreme.
The reason for this being a blowout was the Bulls' 3 pt shooting, they normally aren't that good... Miami dared Rose to shoot the 3, and he made it... there will be times in this series when he won't make it.

Chicago is not the stronger team and I'm sure they would have had more of a struggle against Boston than Miami did, but they are having the right tools to fuck the Heat, let's see if they can keep it up, it would be delightful  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 02:35:11 PM »

i do think thunder would beat the heat, hell yea...with perkins and ibaka down low + durant and westbrook on the perimeter....heat lack size, they will beat chicago because chicago lacks scorers and they will beat boston because boston lacks size....but the mavs have size+scorers and so do the thunder...hence, my original statement, that the heat have an easy road to the finals, which was idioticly shot down by teecee before he even gave it thought.

:-*

regardless, to say "chicago has no chance" is a joke....both teams have a very good chance of advancing.