Author Topic: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.  (Read 2140 times)

Lunatic

Re: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2011, 10:18:26 PM »
I fucking hate Miami but they're looking unreal. Definitely think they're gonna' win it all but I hope Dallas does
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Eastern Conference Finals: Heat vs. Bulls.
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2011, 04:50:53 AM »
This will be a good learning experience for the Bulls (like OKC)  ... you can't expect the Rose and Durant to lead their team to the Finals and beat solid teams like Miami and Dallas  after a very few postseason runs ... the lack of ball movement against the Heat D is just too much to overcome down the stretch...

I can't understand the last play though ... Rose just missed a stepback J in a iso play against Lebron the possession before ... still they "run" the exact same play on a potential GW shot ... should have run a Rose /Korver or Deng  pick n roll ... would have had a  better look ... huge coaching mistake

Mavs -Heat is going to be interesting , Dallas being a much better offensive and experienced team than Chicago ... ball movement and extra pass is what you need to beat that Heat D and Dallas is the best at doing it ... on the other end Wade and Bron will be bothered less by Dallas D than they are by the Bulls D