Author Topic: Dubcnn: Big Tone Releases "From The Streetz Of Caliornia" Album (5/17) (Audio)  (Read 119 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

If you haven't heard of Bay Area (Antioch, CA to be exact) rapper Big Tone, then you aren't up on one of the most popular Latin street artists. I was oblivious to his movement as well, until I dug in and saw the buzz Tone has created locally.

He's very prominent in the Latin scene and having built an organic grassroots momentum, he makes a killing at Lowrider shows and Latin events. Without ever having a physical deal before, he's sold thousands of digital albums, something even a lot of veterans fail to achieve.

“From The Streetz Of California”, dropping May 17th, is his first album with physical (City Hall) and digital distribution (EMPIRE Distribution) and features include Shadow, Tito B, Chingaso, Laced, Johnny Boy and more.

We have the radio single off the project, "Baby I'm For Real", as well as the street single "Don't Stop The Rock" available for you to listen to below:

Big Tone - Baby I'm For Real
Big Tone - Don't Stop The Rock (ft. Tito B)

Expect more info on "From Tha Streetz Of California" very soon. The album drops next tuesday, May 17th.

Big Treez 925

• Lil Geezy
Big tone doin it again! Nima good write up.   L.a. support this shit!  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i'm surrpised anyone even replied to this lol, I see u rep the 925, i was out there last night in anioch linked up with Tone.

Big Treez 925

• Lil Geezy
Fa sho I'm from pittsburg. Wax is my folks. I Did the who got it comps and shit.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Fa sho I'm from pittsburg. Wax is my folks. I Did the who got it comps and shit.

Ok cool, well I have an interview with A-Wax dropping next week too.