Author Topic: NIK owes me 100 bucks  (Read 1631 times)

teecee

Re: NIK owes me 100 bucks
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
The racism on this forum is getting tired as fukk;  anyway, NIK was maybe being sarcastic, but due to his regular hyperbolic statements it's too hard to tell.  I say pay up

teecee

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 11:47:59 AM »
Shit, NIK isthe only One who doesn't realize he stays looking like a joke.  Kinda feel bad for him

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »
 Also I guess he could argue that he just copy and pasted that sentence from .:DaYg0sTyLz:. in an earlier post (which he obviously did) trying to be funny or something but I don't see how that matters.  That has nothing to do with the deal, all he had to find was that he posted that statement, whether he meant it or not really doesn't matter.

Yeah, pretty much.  The deal wasn't to find a quote where it was meant like that but to just literally find the quote. 
he said that i think lakers r the best team in history...i asked 4 proof. u r as dumb as him if u think this is proof

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 11:52:56 AM »
The racism on this forum is getting tired as fukk;  anyway, NIK was maybe being sarcastic, but due to his regular hyperbolic statements it's too hard to tell.  I say pay up
ive clearly stated many times in the past that this laker team is nowhere near the level of the 3peat team or showtime lakers lmao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
ive clearly stated many times in the past that this laker team is nowhere near the level of the 3peat team or showtime lakers lmao

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »
 Also I guess he could argue that he just copy and pasted that sentence from .:DaYg0sTyLz:. in an earlier post (which he obviously did) trying to be funny or something but I don't see how that matters.  That has nothing to do with the deal, all he had to find was that he posted that statement, whether he meant it or not really doesn't matter.

Yeah, pretty much.  The deal wasn't to find a quote where it was meant like that but to just literally find the quote. 
he said that i think lakers r the best team in history...i asked 4 proof. u r as dumb as him if u think this is proof

The proof is if you said it, not think it.  When he asked if you said that, instead of saying "I never said that" you should have said "Yeah, jokingly in response to Daygo's post"  

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »
quit lookin 4 technicalities, u kno what i meant

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 02:22:47 PM »
NIKike gotta stop being a shady jewigger and pay the man

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 05:11:12 PM »
i dont even like Hack but thats still bitch kike shit your pulling Elior
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 05:13:54 PM »
if hack wants, he can come to cali and collect...ill make that the medium, even though he doesnt deserve shit. it was obvious what we both meant, but if u really need the money, come collect, u dumb faggot

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 02:37:25 PM »
the point is that i was bein sarcastic and hack is 2 dumb 2 read sarcasm
the point is you owe him a hundred bucks but youre too much of a filthy jew rat to chip out some of your weekly allowance. youre a bitch

yep

i want my money NIK
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »
NIKike you must be forever alone if you always want people to visit you

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 09:37:12 PM »
go visit him you pussy and get your money you maine gangsta

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »
go visit him you pussy and get your money you maine gangsta

motherfucker can just paypal that shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens